Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Very long adventure search results

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

Very long adventure search results

I cant find a tread on this, so I start new. Some of this might be in another tread, if so feel free to merge it.

My problem is that I feel BB is spamming me with certain adventures. Some of them I never ever do, others I do quite often, but they fill up my star anyway. The new very long adventure search does not seem to be worth the extra time and resources, as it is them same advs I am spammed with as in the long adventure search.

I can divide the adventures I have too many of in 2 stacks.

Group 1
    If I was to do these, something would have to change. On that list is : Wild Mary, VtV, Arctic explosion, and some of the Co-ops (4 players)
    I dont ever do them. Loot is not worth the trouble and it is hard to find 4 players to do a co-op. The loot in all Co-ops is really not worth the trouble.

Group 2
    I do these quite often, but I find them so often that they are crowding my star anyway.
    On that list I find GP SoTV, SE, DB, BK and rest of co-ops ( BR, Siege - 2 players or 3 player)

This is a quick browse of advs in my star, not complete but it gives an impression of what it is like

24 GP, 16 LS, 23 WM, 28 AE, 12 SR, 16 TR, 22 RTR, 20SE, 18 SoTV, 18 Siege, 31 TR 26 VtV, 35 WhirlW

So some advs are very common to get from explorers - it feels like being spammed. Worst of all is whirlwind - after new long adventure search was made possible they bring back mainly Whirlwind, SE BK or Riches of the mountain. Not that I am short of any of these even without the very long adventure search, so I am starting to doubt if it is worth the extra time and resources.

I dont have much to use my mfs on only longer. Only adv worth using them on is VLT and to get traitors for GQ as we get it nearly every 2nd quest

In short my wish list when it comes to advs is.
    • So please let us stack advs in stars so we dont have to browse through 20- 40 of the same advs to find what we are looking for.
    • Let it be possible to delete or convert advs into mf
    • Adjust the drop-rates so you don't spam us.
    • Re- adjust the loots in some of the advs you nerfed- so they are once again worth doing.
    • Rethink the drop in the new very long adventure search.
    • Give us some advs we want to do, to get from mf- also after we get past level 50
    • Maybe rethink what we can get in shop for mf. That would be nice. I would love to be able to get Alibaba and the woodcutters for mf. Yes I can get it from GC - but I would have to collect coins for 6 month to have enough for one adventure.

World
    Northisle
    It is possible to delete adv now just click on the red x in the top right corner of the adv. I like the idea of a exchange for map frags but it would make the mysterious adv box a no loose so could foresee say only 1 map frag in exchange for an adv. it would be nice to see an update maybe to the mystery adv box and maybe add young woodcutter to it.

World
    Newfoundland
    Let it be possible to delete or convert advs into mf
    You already can delete adv's you don't want to keep, press the red x on the adv. I delete any I don't want to keep regularly, keeps star menu managable.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    The main problem with adv searches is the percentages. On the new very long search the young woodcutter is supposedly the highest percentage, this is way off as you get nothing but co-ops , rb's, se's, riches scenario etc. How about BB post the real percentages so we know before we waste time doing these searches!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I gave up keeping track of explorer adventures returns years ago due to the fact that it's impossible for anyone to maintain a up to date list.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I will be only happy to start writing down from today and the next 1-- 2 weeks. I am getting sick of receiving Whirlwind. Today 8 came back - and I got 1 Riches of the mountain, 2 storm recovery, 1 BK one whirlwind and one DB. 2 had map fragments.
    O pretty useless. I dont have grout to waste on Storm-recovery and have plenty of the others already.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove

Very long adventure search (Lakeside Treasure)

Is it a bug that Lakeside Treasure is returned on very long adventure search, this is a 4 skull adventure and I feel it has no place on the hardest search.

World
    Sandycove
    That surprises me and if it's the case there must be something wrong. I find those pretty often but only on short or medium, I don't think I've ever seen it on a long. You are right, it would not belong in the results of a long search.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    Something does seem strange.

My explorer just returned from a Long Adventure Search with Bandit Nest. Same rating as Lakeside. It's something I would expect from/have found in Small & Medium Searches but not in Long Searches...
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Haha, Its not a bug! You will find more useless junk like Arctic Explosion and Whirlwind too. Its just BB's way to make sure you don't progress thru the game quickly. Whats strange is that these adv are supposedly way lower percentage than the sought after woodcutter but you will find more of them.
    I would put the woodcutter at around 1% chance. Secluded Experiments is a 2% chance and you will get way more of them than woodcutters.

Reply to Thread