Thread: suggestion for adventures

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

suggestion for adventures

Hi,

I have a few suggestions for adventure and general handeling

1)
    It would be great if there were shortcuts on the map that was opened when a boss was cleared so, when a friend sends his/hers attack, they can get to the camp faster. e.g. in "clever little taylor", it will take a long time for the attack to get to the last zone from the landing zone.

2)
    identifying generals: When you hold the cursor over a general, it would be nice if you could see his name and what player it belonged to

/KarstenL

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    1. It would be great if there were little destroyable walls on FT and Ali adventures where ls could take a short cut to end sector.

2. It would help a little if other people's generals had different coloured shields to identify the owner

3. I'll add this, please change the colour of the generals shield on home Island from Blue or change the shield colour of collectibles when highlighted by fairy fire buff.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Be great if on all adventures the camps stayed in the same positions but the enemies it them changed. So taking a camp on BK it currently has 100 soldiers and 100 bowmen in it. Instead it would then have between, say, 50 to 150 soldiers and between 50 to 150 bowmen, maybe with total enemies still 200. That way players have to work out what to send instead of simply sending what a guide says. I know players who are above level 50 yet couldn't work out what to send - maybe time to learn?

World
    Sandycove
    I've suggested something similar to this, but I wouldn't do it for all adventures. Instead I would offer new adventures that would be more random. Thereby those who want more of a strategic/tactical challenge could chose to do so but those who would rather avoid those and stay with 'by the book' could do that instead.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Be great if on all adventures the camps stayed in the same positions but the enemies it them changed. So taking a camp on BK it currently has 100 soldiers and 100 bowmen in it. Instead it would then have between, say, 50 to 150 soldiers and between 50 to 150 bowmen, maybe with total enemies still 200. That way players have to work out what to send instead of simply sending what a guide says. I know players who are above level 50 yet couldn't work out what to send - maybe time to learn?
    Well .. I'd be happy if there could come a shortcut when a sector is conquered, and if it was easy to identify the generals walking in the adv... BTW .. brilliant idea just to color their shields with same color as they get when landing :-)

... well .... OK ... I'd also appreciate if you could upgrade slow generals so they can reach the adv. in 15 min.... but that have been suggested before :-)

/Karsten

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by KarstenL View Post
    ... well .... OK ... I'd also appreciate if you could upgrade slow generals so they can reach the adv. in 15 min.... but that have been suggested before :-)

/Karsten
    I have 100% confidence that if they tried that every non mod block in the game would fail.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    +1 xibor

surely the whole point of slow gens is that they are slow. u have to work ur way up to faster gens

Reply to Thread