Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Easter Event 2016 Sneak Peek

World
    Sandycove
    +1 for the event
    Love the new explorer
    I like the improved butcher - I might be able to reclaim a license depending on it's stats.
    The daily military challenge sounds like a nice twist on the normal activity.

I'm looking forward to it
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by luigielratto View Post
    I was expecting the Spanish Inquisition....
    NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Give us improved mills and MMA. many many people have 1 or 0 while elite players have 3 or 4..... please do something about it.
    all the rest is fine, except, i don't see much use of an improved butcher, unless the new buffs requires a lot of sausages.
    BBQ steak buff (lasting 6 days) for 1000 sausages or something!!!
    thanks for listening

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Labeler View Post
    Give us improved mills and MMA. many many people have 1 or 0 while elite players have 3 or 4..... please do something about it.
    all the rest is fine, except, i don't see much use of an improved butcher, unless the new buffs requires a lot of sausages.
    BBQ steak buff (lasting 6 days) for 1000 sausages or something!!!
    thanks for listening
    When you start sending a full compliment of explorers on very long adventure search and start building steak buffs you'll see the ability to run a few Improved Butchers with hunting contest buff becomes appealing. Quite where I'll get the collectibles to build the buffs is another matter.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Like the idea of the Lara Croft explorer, will the skill books stack with her abilities?
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Eveame
    We didn't get any mma since a long time. I've been playing for over 5 months now. Going throught halloween and xmas events and no mma. And it doesn't look like there will be one for easter either((( sad Especially when I see so many players with 4 or even 5 mma...

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Eveame View Post
    We didn't get any mma since a long time. I've been playing for over 5 months now. Going throught halloween and xmas events and no mma. And it doesn't look like there will be one for easter either((( sad Especially when I see so many players with 4 or even 5 mma...
    First, the mma gen has only ever been available in the easter events, so would not have been available at halloween or xmas.
    Second, the sneak peek only told us about new elements, not the complete event, wait till it goes on test server to see what the full event will hold.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Improved butcher is a nice touch which should pave the way for improved deerhuts soon. As for Mma, they are only ever available at Easter and b4 ppl start moaning about some of us owning 4, maybe U should of joined and put the time in 2-3 years ago!

Naveed1967
    nice work, would it be possible that:

1- after demolishing OLD BUTCHER BUILDINGS OR OTHER BUILDINGS ( Grout, Granite and Exo-Plank ) may also be return just like marbles, etc, etc as people already invest huge quantity of ( Grout, Granite and Exo-Plank ) for the up-gradation of OLD BUTCHER BUILDINGS

2- may the up-gradation cost of buildings be reduce ( in terms of Grout, Granite )

3- may provide the up-gradation of Magnificent House which cost 15,000 bean,
    so Magnificent House may up-grade through bean
    ( like Magnificent House cost = 15,000 bean with 500 settlers,
    So, its up-gradation cost may be like 15,000 bean and settlers space will turn to 1,000 settlers )

4- may a new buff be introduced which require only Fish and Sausages ( like 3x buff with a duration of 24 hours )

5- as one can up-grade building to level 6, so 6x buff may also be introduce

regards,
    naveed
    Last edited by Naveed1967; 14.01.16 at 22:50. Reason: add words ( OR OTHER BUILDINGS )

Reply to Thread