Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Ali Baba Woodcutters

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    probably same as vlt is my guess- or maybe for 1 mf just to make it easier

seen all weird prices already like 900 mf is fair

if you look at current market prices- something like 25k fragments is getting close but probably low - which will lead to the next outrage from the same people as they label it too expensive.

gem bought seems the best option for easy woodcutters- u want it- u feel it in the wallet and it pays for running of the game )

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    The problem is the chances to get woodcutters is not the same for everyone, Many have reported that they get their fair share of them even with low scouts/explorers and many of us get no where near that.
    I have the max total of scouts in the game (21) all searching on very long adv search (it costs a fortune btw), I get maybe 2 woodcutters a week if I'm lucky.
    That's around a 1% chance for me where others are getting the prescribed near 10%. U don't need me to tell u that is an utter disgrace.
    I think we all just want some consistency and not the corruption we are seeing!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    what price would you put on the woodcutter? 5k? 10k? 20(ish)k?
    I think about 1200mf for a wood cutter would be nice compared to 600mf for a VLT

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
    I think about 1200mf for a wood cutter would be nice compared to 600mf for a VLT
    HAHAHAHHA

ofc-

maybe 4000 gems is a good price

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    HAHAHAHHA

ofc-

maybe 4000 gems is a good price
    LOL

1200mf is a real prize, remember VLT is 600mf....
    advs for gems ? LOL and a real LOL!!!!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    they are already in shop for real money

1200 MF is a joke- look at price difference between buying for around 1k gold versus the return on searches and figure in the search cost

You are basically proposing to make extended searches useless artefacts in the game - gues syour next suggestuion would be indeed to add nords 2 to the search and some more ali baba adventures to make it useful.

1200 mf is a complete joke- adventure searches need to bring a real advantage to the players using em.

If you'd say the searches need to be revisited to have a more even spread from the random number generator so people get em more consistently- sure- thats a balancing issue. Requestion trivializing content so you can have an easy ride at a low in game cost- ridiculous

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I sent 2 lucky explorers out on an adventure search ( first time in about 2 years ) just to test the water. Both came back in 17hours each with a woodcutter. Was a pleasant surprise ! Pardon the pun but I guess I was just lucky.So I sent all the rest of my explorers out on adventure searches instead of artefact search - takes 1 day and 2 hours ; they will all be back after maintenance. Hope my luck holds

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Wood cutters in shop for mfs ? nah.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
    did you miss 2 or 3 zeros?

Map frag price that fair for a ywc 30,000 to 50,000mf

Nords is only available on treasure search, mystery adv box or for gem

Nords is regular availability and costs around 4000gc so do you propose we add nords to the shop for say 5 map frag?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    they are already in shop for real money

1200 MF is a joke- look at price difference between buying for around 1k gold versus the return on searches and figure in the search cost

You are basically proposing to make extended searches useless artefacts in the game - gues syour next suggestuion would be indeed to add nords 2 to the search and some more ali baba adventures to make it useful.

1200 mf is a complete joke- adventure searches need to bring a real advantage to the players using em.

If you'd say the searches need to be revisited to have a more even spread from the random number generator so people get em more consistently- sure- thats a balancing issue. Requestion trivializing content so you can have an easy ride at a low in game cost- ridiculous
    this is just you.....

my opinion is 1200mf for a woodcutter and stop this nonsense prizes inflation started just due to that.
    i do not use explorers for adv search as they bring back rubbish, not advs artifact is a better investment...

and no i do not search an easy ride, just an easy was to play the game without being involved in greediness on the trade...

and again 1200mf would be a very very fair prize compared to other advs, especially VLT.
    other ali baba for gems would be ok, but not woodcutter the entry point to everything else.

Reply to Thread