Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ali Baba Woodcutters

World
    Newfoundland

Ali Baba Woodcutters

Hi
    Like the new Ali Baba content. However i do not think there is much point in the new content if you can not get the new adventures. Explorer searches yield poor results, i get co-ops (delete them), Scenarios (delete them) map frags and VLT.

Please make Ali B woodcutter as easy to get as VLT. For example In the adventure menu for 595 map fragments
    Last edited by Kriegor; 17.01.16 at 05:36.

World
    Sandycove
    -1 there must remain some kind of challenge within the game. Why make everything too easy?

Many of us waited too long for additional content, and the XP these adventure pay is enormous. To be able to obtain them with ease would just mean many would reach level 75 within months. What's the point in that? The challenge has already been set with the drops rates BB already assigned. I wouldn't want this changed.
    Last edited by Thejollyone; 17.01.16 at 07:13.

World
    Sandycove
    Let's not exaggerate. I highly doubt if the presence of ABYW in adventure shop will trigger mass lvl up to 75.Not all 1001 arabian nights adventures in the shop only the first one for lets say even 999 map fragments ( like the first fairy tale adventure in shop, VLT). There are plenty other bottlenecks like very long training speed for elite barracks even with the x3 buff, lack of a better barracks buff, lack of grout ( and I am not talking about those who bought 200k grout at past events).Did you checked the XP chart needed to level up past 66?

World
    Newfoundland
    Yep i agree the xp appears enormous. But in the context of being lvl 60 its not all that. Not much different to being lvl 45 and doing BK's at a guess. I'm to lazy to do the math.

It's not really a challenge as you put it, that I enjoy to be honest, the gamble, if you can get an adv or not, depending on luck. But i accept that is part of the game, loot drops, treasure searches etc

I just don't see why the Ali Baba chain of adventures would be treated differently to the Tailor chain. Where the first one is obtainable.

anyhow just my 2 cents.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    woodcutter comes from blt/hlt and searches- so in that respect there are sources- While a shop option is a nice want to have i don;t feel it is an essential

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    -1 there must remain some kind of challenge within the game. Why make everything too easy?

Many of us waited too long for additional content, and the XP these adventure pay is enormous. To be able to obtain them with ease would just mean many would reach level 75 within months. What's the point in that? The challenge has already been set with the drops rates BB already assigned. I wouldn't want this changed.
    I totally agree
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post

pretty much sums it up, if you want a continuous supply of wood cutter adventure your going to have to sacrifice something somewhere or come up with a strategy. The challenge has been set, embrace it.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Found 2 Woodcutters with 19 explorers in the last 2 weeks, could do with a bump up in % chance in adv searches, considering it costs a bunch to do that search....
    Last edited by MOD_Kioco; 18.01.16 at 07:05.

World
    Newfoundland
    Have found aboutish 10 in 2 weeks with 20 exploerers, but yes I agree to increase the chance of finding it and remove all the rubbish co.ops from the search all togother.

2 more ABtywc today.

Please be careful to keep your language PEGI7, thank you.

Thanks MOD_Houri, I always keep forgetting the word "rubbish"
    Last edited by LordBosse; 19.01.16 at 09:22. Reason: update

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by LordBosse View Post
    Have found aboutish 10 in 2 weeks with 20 exploerers, but yes I agree to increase the chance of finding it and remove all the rubbish co.ops from the search all togother.

2 more ABtywc today.

Please be careful to keep your language PEGI7, thank you.
    Swap explorers with me Bosse? I'm making more elite troops than I can use with my luck on woodcutters and followups

Reply to Thread