Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Ali Baba Woodcutters

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    This thread is proof that prices of things are way too different in different servers and BB has to make a price that fits ALL servers.
    I support woodcutter for sale in merchant for gems and star coins. Would also like to add a suggestion to sell it for beans. Price maybe 3-5k? Might seem a little weird but at least the option would be there and more options is always good.
    In map fragments BB would probably put a price that makes adventure search pointless. That 1200 is a good guess, it wont be over 5k for sure.
    Since players trade Babas for about 5k beans in TO (at least in Northisle), I would imagine that setting the fragment price to 5k would bring Fragment price close to Bean Price. And since high level players currently consider Fragments a trash resource, that may actually be a good thing.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    This thread is proof that prices of things are way too different in different servers and BB has to make a price that fits ALL servers.
    I support woodcutter for sale in merchant for gems and star coins. Would also like to add a suggestion to sell it for beans. Price maybe 3-5k? Might seem a little weird but at least the option would be there and more options is always good.
    In map fragments BB would probably put a price that makes adventure search pointless. That 1200 is a good guess, it wont be over 5k for sure.

I have switched my scouts from Artefact search to adventure search. Although they have no upgrades in adventure search the return in value is better than in Artefact search.
    I think many already find the very long adventure search pointless, because we are spammed with advs like Lakeside, whirlwind, arctic explosion...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpielein View Post
    I got 22 Explorers, and found 3 ABYW since New Year. Well, it may just be luck ... at least I could run WW 24/7 for a year.

I could imagine ABYW in the Shop for 5000 Fragments, because that's more than you could produce by yourself, and since ABYW is desirable for High Level players that might push up the value of MF's, balancing the purchase and actually helping lower levelled players trying to acquire some resources.
    22 Explorers ?
    Was there a Eggplorer in the 2012 Easter event ?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    You guys are forgetting that the woodcutters drop other adventures, which in turn drop mini quests, which in turn also drop high amounts of xp. Okay, perhaps months was a bit of an overstatement; maybe a year... But I have no doubts that upping the drop rate WOULD have an affect on the game as I previously stated...
    You are forgetting that the real bottleneck are elite barracks and not the availability of woodcutters. More woodcutters would change nothing in the speed of leveling up.

I think AB woodcutter should be available for map fragments, but not for the mentioned price, but much higher, around 4000-5000 map fragments. A kind of emergency when your explorers cant find any for long time, so that you can buy a woodcutter or two from time to time, not buying them regularly each day.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    To me the price would have to be around 3000-5000 beans, a possibility could be to put them in the epic part of the merchant on something like a 7 day cool down with a level 56 requirement on purchase, this wouldn't break the market but would supplement what your explorers bring back (which for me atm is 10 wood cutters from the last 162 searches).

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have been doing only very long adventure searches for some time, and noted down all they brought back.
    Some of you seem to have been very lucky and some very unlucky. out of 140 searches I got back 11 woodcutters.That is ok - and much better than what I got the first 2 weeks of searching - then the % was around 4- 5 %. I dont know if something was adjusted in between.

I still think that the very long search is rubbish. The number of woodcutters is ok - the problem is the rest,- I dont need it. SE, DB RB BK- I can get from the other searches. Same goes for the Co-ops and riches of mountain. I dont know when- if ever I get to use any of the storm recovery. But ok it does belong there.

So Yes I think the drop rate might be ok now if it is around 10% - but would prefer that the rest of the advs was removed and replaced with mfs - and that we got the option to get woodcutter with mfs.

I dont want to argue about the price, but some of you seem to forget that not all can or will use gems. Not all have 16 explorers. So the price should take that into account. Then it might be very cheap for some, that is just the way it is then.

Here you have my statistics:
    http://prntscr.com/9sixrh

World
    Newfoundland
    I think the ABtywc is easily obtainable as it is with the vl adv hunt + the chance of getting from BLT/HLT, imvho no change is needed there.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Talking Young wood cutter for map fragment

I like if Ali baba young wood cutter be added for map fragment.
    Price can be about 3k - 5k map fragment.
    We cant have enough for playing becose price is too high.
    Map fragment price is too low, all adventures in merchant are low price in map fragment.

World
    Sandycove
    And here we go again . http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...ba-Woodcutters

Thank you - Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 29.11.16 at 09:03.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Ty mate ;-)

Reply to Thread