Thread: Guild Quests ~ Lv 51+ ~ Collection thread

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Main: The Royal Ship
    Sub: The Finest Wood
    Pay 50 Mahogany planks, Own 25 Elite Soldiers
    level 54
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Main: Fancy Furniture
    Sub: Economic Lesson
    Produce at least 300 exo planks, sell at least 250 coins by trading with other players
    level 56

World
    Sandycove
    Main: The Abandoned Mines
    Sub: Dead End
    Own 30 cannoneers, pay 250 bread
    level 60

World
    Newfoundland
    Conclusion, the new guild quest aint worth nothing

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Nettopp_naa View Post
    Conclusion, the new guild quest aint worth nothing
    not true - yes, some are worse than others, but no different to how it's always been...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    need to collect data and weed out the really bad ones and feedback and hope they get tweaked somewhat. Nothing wrong with some being hard and some easy though

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    my first guild quest was to produce 750 advanced paper with a lvl 3 mill and buffed x3 still not do-able people can not stay on line for 24hrs the quests need to be do-able within a reasonable time frame.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Main quest: The veiled winds
    Side quest: Exploring with friends - Buff friend/s with 15 Aunt Irma gift baskets and pay 150 granite

Level 56

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadeo View Post
    my first guild quest was to produce 750 advanced paper with a lvl 3 mill and buffed x3 still not do-able people can not stay on line for 24hrs the quests need to be do-able within a reasonable time frame.
    well your answer to that is upgrade your buildings or do you expect all quests to be double on a lvl 1 building as that will be the next complaint ...if you run into a quest you cant do then dont do it and upgrade or build what you do need for when it pops up again ...they will pay for themselves eventually

i just checked my island and i have 1 advanced papermill building at lvl 3 it makes 174 paper per 12 hours so if i buffed it for times 3 i could make the 750 within 24hrs and do the quest..but thankyou as i will now UPGRADE that building
    Last edited by hades8840; 20.01.16 at 10:04.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    i just checked my island and i have 1 advanced papermill building at lvl 3 it makes 174 paper per 12 hours so if i buffed it for times 3 i could make the 750 within 24hrs and do the quest..but thankyou as i will now UPGRADE that building
    you are missing the point, of course it is possible to make 750 adv paper in 24h... BUT you have to be online after the GQ starts to buff & start production, AND be online before it ends to click complete. For people who can only be online a few hours in the evening, and there are a lot, this is impossible.

And it's not just adv paper, there are a lot of quests of this type, so you have to upgrade a lot of buildings (& chains), which is expensive, even more so when you only use em from time to time, just for guild quests...

Something that might help is to let the guild quests auto-complete when the production subquest is done, instead of having to click the checkmark.

Reply to Thread