Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: guild quests - lost for words

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MorellaCarter View Post
    If you've got the building license to spare you can always keep the level 1 for the next time the quest reappears. :P
    yes- but why would BB want us not to upp buildings. And - you should think that BB would want us to use gems. One of my guildies have no hunters- only deerstalkers. He have no use of filling the depots - so it would all be just to do a very stupid quest.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    yes- but why would BB want us not to upp buildings. And - you should think that BB would want us to use gems. One of my guildies have no hunters- only deerstalkers. He have no use of filling the depots - so it would all be just to do a very stupid quest.
    You have to put your bk loot somewhere even if you have just deerstalkers.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    More to the point with the loss of building spaces from the bush fix, just where are we supposed to move them to.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    I wonder, would refilling a guildies meat deposit count? Anyone tried it?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MorellaCarter View Post
    I wonder, would refilling a guildies meat deposit count? Anyone tried it?
    That would give some meaning to that part- then you could fill it somewhere it is needed - The we are just left with moving buildings around.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    guild quests to do adventures isn't so bad - you can normally find a loot spot, either from a guild member or in trade - and it costs nothing to ask in trade for a loot spot

the tome / codex quests are a pain and mean we need to keep 2 tomes and 5 manuscripts in store at all times, just in case - and it kinda means you should level up your bookbinder sooner rather than later - and make some small glue, it speeds things up

remember, you get guild quests cos you're in a guild .... your guild members should help each other .... if they can't or don't help each other, you're in the wrong guild ....

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Geordieman...have you never heard of a round trade....you sell cannon to a guildie for a fish and they sell u back the cannons for a fish .....simple..if u don't have any do they trades they other way around...give them a fish for cannon then give them cannons for a fish.......you in a guild so some one must have cannons...

only time u lose is when the quest states "pay x" of something...else all buying and selling quests are done this way
    Last edited by ATHTHEMANIAC; 14.03.16 at 16:53.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    The amazing thing is this thread, and several others, have been running since the changes yet BB haven't come back and said 'tough', or 'ok maybe we need to change these ones'. Just some idea of what is planned , or not, would be handy.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    aththemaniac- these were pay quests - my guild always happy to do round trades

World
    Sandycove
    Had to post this one...

The quest immediately after the free move event ended, I got the quest to move two hunters.
    Oh the irony....

I can accept funny coincidences - I have trouble understanding how anyone thought that setting up that quest made sense.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread