Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild Merge Ashes of Time [AOT]

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland

Question Guild Merge Ashes of Time [AOT]

Ashes Of Time are looking for 15 new members!

Perhaps you are in a small guild or one struggling with inactives and would consider joining our guild as a group?

We are an active guild with over 60 level 50+ players, we have a good guild quest completion rate and are currently receiving over 190 guild coins per day. With your help we can push that number well beyond 200 per day.

Guild coins aside, we are a friendly bunch of international players who enjoy helping each other progress in the game. We are pegi-18 and we enjoy lively guild chat. New players would be made to feel at home.

If you're interested in looking to merge with AOT, send me an in-game mail to discuss.

Thanks, Baggis

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Good luck Baggis. Already in an active guild which has seen the test of time because twice we have done exactly what you are looking to do here. I know there's a good bunch of people in Ashes of Time so wish you all the best and I can highly recommend.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for the kind words Fish, I'll slip you that granite in a bit!

Reply to Thread