Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Island Storehouse building space increased

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    most of the previously placeable spots have gone, some of the storehouses on the previous spots no longer work. They were probably never intended to be placed there. not sure if any 'legal' spots got removed.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I spent a lot of time once islands were cleared dealing with this. My build plan was simple down there which was to only use residence so it allowed me to spend time experimenting. I made sure absolutely every standard 2x2 location was utilized as to not interfere/overlap with the potential the new island storehouses had. I have exactly 41 of the island storehouses built with 40 of those placed on a location a 2x2 would never fit. That's 480K extra storage (40x12K) which allowed me to reach my goal of 5 million storage easier without compromising my main island so much. I thought it was intended to be this way and was a nice touch they did to make those new storehouses unique. The only bug that I thought was happening was that some of those storehouses do not have access and simply cannot function as a drop off point. I guess the one on the small island did raise a question in my mind but at the same time I was after pure brute force storage capacity so didn't give it a second thought.

I'm not even sure anymore if this belongs under Bugs, Feedback, or Suggestions, but it would be great if BB could bring that unqiue island storehouse design back which was fun in its own way trying to build normal buildings but at same time trying to preserve space for island storehouses if a player wishes to do so.

Reply to Thread