Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't start a new adventure - to many adventures

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Angry Can't start a new adventure - to many adventures

The new guild quest is to perform 2 adventures.

After the 1st adventure (lost skull) was completed I was not allowed to start a new one "to many adventures at once".

But I don't have any other active adventures. Everything from the first adventures is finished and gone (no menus left for the adventure or anything like that).

I have tried emptying all cache/memory etc. I have tried using google chrome, internet explorer and mozilla firefox and updating flash.
    Nothing works. This way I won't complete guild quest and be out of guild coins and the other guild members will also recieve less guild coins due to the new system.

[edit] Please fix all bugs in the regular game before launching the easter event.

World
    Newfoundland
    just to check, you aren't doing an expedition?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    No, I'm not doing any expedition, not having any adventures I started, not having any adventure anyone else invited me to.
    I only completed 1 adventure and then I couldn't start any adventure or expeditions after that.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Update: Sorry now when I checked to see if the 1st had counted for the Guild quest I see there is an adventure started in that meny (quest book) even if it said I couldn't start one.
    The normal meny to the right for sending army doesn't show though.
    .....and yes the first adventure is completed and counted.
    Very weird bug (that it started a new even if it said I couldn't) but at least I hope I can finish the Guild quest and that it is just annoying since the normal adventure menu doesn't show.

8edit] That is...I never did that last confirmation to start the adventure since I wasn't allowed to.
    Last edited by Edvinp; 23.01.16 at 17:08.

World
    Northisle
    adventure quests are sometimes left hanging in to the quest book and prevent starting a new one

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    YEah...but this time a new had started without my confirmation since it said I couldn't start.
    That is...it wasn't the completed adventure hanging there, it was the new one that I wasn't allowed to start.
    Well well, I could do my 2nd adventure and complete the Guild quest so not toooo bad.

Reply to Thread