Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: ★ Server Shutdown [13787]

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Currently suffering this issue
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    This morning, Sunday 28/02/16 at 09:08 U.K. time I received the Maintenance message and could not log in, I tried a couple of times with no luck, so I left it for 20 minutes and successfully logged in about 09:30. Thank you.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I got this message first time today. I was on an adventure map (Nords) and tried to change to an ls adventure (BLT) and then I got this message that Server is going to shutdown for maintenance and got thrown to frontpage. Had to re-load the game. After that game has been working.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

SERVER MAINTENANCE - TUESDAY 1st MARCH 2016

Although there is no maintenance announced I cannot log in - getting message again that the server is about to close for such activity - anyone reading this please advise Pilgrim of FRE guild for me - thanks.

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Dryad; 01.03.16 at 09:01.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    Special request from the devs looking into this issue:

Can you please add a comment in this thread when you receive the "Server shutdown" error, with the exact time you received it at (and your time zone)?
    Please don't do this for any other type of errors, just for the ones saying "The server is going to be shut down for maintenance purposes. Please try again later."

This would make it easier for the devs as they will be able check our records and get to the bottom of this issue.

Thank you!
    today message from 08.00 to 08.30 GMT time

LAST Update:
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    The trick is to not click on the tick on the popup that redirects to homepage but refresh using browser.
    Thanks to topgerafan!
    He's right DO NOT click on the message or you will never get out of it, refresh the browser (you don't even need to clear the cache)

Another half an hour of my time wasted for a game bug! thanks BB!
    maybe is more important to fix this than ruin the map by not allowing us to place the special population building where we want anymore?
    And what a joke today's special sale on the merchant!
    Firt we can't place the Witch Tower, Frozen Manor and Magnificent Residence anymore wherever we want on the map and now you put the first 2 on sale? are you serious BB? ROFL!!

No thanks! keep you offer!! Fix this game first and give us back the map as it was removed!

Please refrain from insulting words
    Last edited by MOD_Dryad; 04.03.16 at 09:50.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Galavant View Post
    today message from 08.00 to 08.30 GMT time

LAST Update:

Thanks to topgerafan!
    He's right DO NOT click on the message or you will never get out of it, refresh the browser (you don't even need to clear the cache)

Another half an hour of my time wasted for a game bug! thanks BB!
    maybe is more important to fix this than ruin the map by not allowing us to place the special population building where we want anymore?
    And what a joke today's special sale on the merchant!
    Firt we can't place the Witch Tower, Frozen Manor and Magnificent Residence anymore wherever we want on the map and now you put the first 2 on sale? are you serious BB? ROFL!!

No thanks! keep you offer!! Fix this game first and give us back the map as it was removed!

Please refrain from insulting words
    i think we all get you are *annoyed* now, no need to mention the map issues everywhere or how you feel about BB
    we are all frustrated, what if everyone starts screaming the same thing on every topic
    take a chill pill and wait for them to fix it

should be enough for a week
    Last edited by inyi; 04.03.16 at 11:05.

World
    Northisle
    just got server shutdown message with chrome and slim browser, cleaning cache dont help, but get in with IE

World
    Newfoundland
    hi

cant login today either, keep being redirected to homepage, while loading game, it appears : serer is going down for maintenane and then bak to homepage,
    and again and again.........testing server say its working, but login page not
    “A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.”

― Frank Zappa

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    managed to log in, which I am pleased about. Not so pleased about getting the message below whilst attempting to visit adv/friends island

"This server is going down for maintenance purposes"....

And chat is starting to misbehave, too

Last edited by BlueFairy; 12.03.16 at 10:31.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    I still cant get in Blue. Same message for me across 3 different browsers, 4 if you include the thin client one. I have cleared cache etc in all and rebooted etc.

Oh well, one more attempt them I'm going to see what the outside world looks like.

Reply to Thread