Reply to Thread

Thread: [FUNY] Funandlaughter guild has vacancies

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

[FUNY] Funandlaughter guild has vacancies

now only counting 11 active members. want more members . no pressure, no hazzle, no nag. only be nice and try to do GQ when you can. send me in-game mail if interested.

World
    Northisle
    Love to join, message me in game
    brumpunk

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Nice one Brum - only just seen this

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi, We are a new guild and looking for members who want to play the game for fun . So no pressures to do GQ's or to login everyday ..It's a game and a time too chiil ....so if you are interested please contact me ...happyhome78

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Fun and Laughter.....if that sounds like you, please come and join us. No pressure to do Guild Quests or log in every day. Come and join people from around the world. Please message either happyhome78, ccborg, levchenko or James74 for an invite.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    WANTED!!!

Urgent requirement for LVL69+ player to join guild. Can be for a short time [for comedy value] or permenant... message me in game.

Lower levels also always welcome. .

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

Come join are guild funy

If you want to be deadly serious about the game & you're more interested about the mathematics of the game, then this isn't the guild for you. We're not kids & don't try to treat us as such, people in the guild will help if they can but if they can't, they'll give you an idea where you might find out, there will be no pushing to complete your GQ's here either! Other than that it's YOUR game, so enjoy!

Reply to Thread