Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild Quest Production Quest

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle

Guild Quest Production Quest

My guild quest today is Dragon Rose and Produce 150 gold bars.
    I left the game last night at 11.30 pm GMT and came back online at 10.15 a.m. GMT this morning. The production bar for the gold was on zero production despite the fact i had 2 gold smelters running buffed with a steak.

A few moments after coming on line the quest bar started to move slowly from zero.

If this is running as meant I need to know urgently as then I will have another technical issue to report that is the exact opposite of this one
    "Small but beautifully formed ” 
    Tombstone Warriors Guild [ZOMBI]
    Apply now (2nd page in your Guild Shield)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I dont think there is a bug. The timer for the quest start when you come online. Not when the quest change. That is why the new system not just suck - but really suck.
    We are players from different time zones that have jobs and school. With a 24 hour timer, ( that even has to flash and annoy players like me who want to play to get away from stress ) Then the actual time each player has to do the quest is very narrow. The quests are not made for this, so the new system and the quest are not compatible.

World
    Newfoundland
    The quest indeed starts collecting from the time you login after the quest is assigned. As you logged off before the new gq was assigned, it will only have started collecting from the time you logged in later. I have found that if a friend/guildy visits/buffs you then the collection will start from then. A handy way of setting of peoples quests before they login.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Hey Mortallicus, best sort out a ticket. It seems the cool thing of being able to jumpstart guild production quests by visiting/buffing after 00.00 GMT isn't intended and is "being examined" by BB, the quests are meant to start counting based on actual activity from the island's owner. If you're sure you were visited/buffed after the GQ reset it looks like you have the "intended" effect showing.

Fingers very very much crossed the kickstart 'bug' remains and works consistently but until BB declare it one way or the other, might not hitch every wagon to that particular mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    I have found that if a friend/guildy visits/buffs you then the collection will start from then. A handy way of setting of peoples quests before they login.
    Wasn't it inyi and Mortallicus who explained this to all of us in the first place? Thanks for that by the way you two, bug or not it's been a help and fun prodding.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 02.02.16 at 15:06. Reason: clarity

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Okay Iolanthe thank you. I pray for the Bug version then lol

Reply to Thread