Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions overview thread

World
    Sandycove

Suggestions overview thread

Can we have a central compiled thread of our suggestions similar to THIS

This way we could either search it first rather keep on repeating the same ideas all over the forum,or add our views and interpretations to them via the links.

Im sure it would be easier for BB to keep track of what we are after overall, and also to respond in time on each point

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    If ever a post deserved 500 gems, this is it !!

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Totally agree. The forum is chaotic and we see the same/similar ideas being put up again and again in suggestions. There needs to be a cull of threads that have either been ruled out or that have now been implemented. The idea of an index thread is brilliant and deserves gems :P
    HOTFIX!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    Can we have a central compiled thread of our suggestions similar to THIS

This way we could either search it first rather keep on repeating the same ideas all over the forum,or add our views and interpretations to them via the links.

Im sure it would be easier for BB to keep track of what we are after overall, and also to respond in time on each point
    maybe it would not hurt some organization would be very useful especially for those who do not speak English natively

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Totally agree tgo, the forum has always been a mess despite the forum mods best efforts. There needs to be a clean out of all the ancient stuff and the stuff left rationalised. Once a topic dies archive it.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    *cough http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...Needful-Things was kinda the idea lol i know bb don't like it but sifting through 9k threads pfff nty

World
    Sandycove
    It sounds good to me. Make it sticky, then I can keep an eye on it.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    +1

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    yes and no...
    personally I don't like the search, I never seem to use the right keywords so more organised would be good, but...
    the more times the same or similar suggestion appears the more it shows bb how us players feel about a certain subject.

and btw http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...Needful-Things is THE thread! I'd be happy to see the rest of the forum put on hold till bb implemented the whole thing

it seems bb can't even move a message down a few pixels (which is just a matter of changing 1 number) or make a move to top button (which is much easier than moving up 1 place), so I won't hold my breath.
    Last edited by vigabrand; 03.02.16 at 09:12.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am pretty sure we have several treads like this where people had same idea. The problem is that nothing happens - we get no feedback what so ever. Some time passes and someone else makes the same kind of tread again. The same suggestions pop up again. We get no feedback what so ever ... and the story goes on and on....

It would be nice to have a tread and to have BB give feedback and maybe make a list with suggestions and improvements that they agree with us needs to be done. If something is on that list we dont need to write it again and again...

Many of the things that pops up again and again. Like to not have the pop up messages cover the population window in top left of screen is improvements that I do think BB can agree with us on. So it would really be an improvement if we did not have to ask for it so many times and never get any feedback.

That said, I am afraid this is just going to be number... in the list of similar treads that I doubt we get any feedback on

Reply to Thread