Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 04/02/2016

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    u can wake up before maintenance starts and either stop or rebuff buildings ) Anyway patch is usually a lot quicker than maintenance or maintenance+patch and patching only happens when they can't do hot patching and mostly they will try to minimize patches and push a fair chunk of changes- No game can avoid emergency or urgent patches

From BB's point of view they will optimize the process and try to minimize the cost. Which from the playerbase point of view should not be a bad thing- the longer the game runs in the black, the longer the game will keep on running

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Will the premium time be extended ? I hope it should as we are facing it without any prior warning .

World
    Northisle
    There was prior warning - It's been on the homepage. The same place that it says adv. and premium time will be extended.

That said - I'm not going to be able to log on before work so I'd better not have a VLT to do!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Last time I looked at the maths books both 2 and 4 are less than 7
    Might be a good idea to read what was said in full, Nogbad is referring to the 'night people' when using the 7 hours figure, this being from 1:15 am to 8:18 am weekly, that is 7 hours

World
    Northisle
    Well, it's good for me, I have done more work in 2.5 hours than I normally get done in a whole day.
    brumpunk

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Got in to the game just now. Clicked my fairytale castle and got kicked out again with locked zone message. Cannot get in now again. Just like this morning where the game also crashed when i tried to pause the fairy tale castle. So i can say nothing new under the sun :-( Now i can wait until they run their clean up script in the night. Then i can log on tomorrow morning again. And probably get locked out again. Just like the last 4 days.

World
    Sandycove
    Will guild quests be extended? Even a short down time seriously hurts the 24 hour cutoff, let alone a 8+ hour one. Those that can't login to see the new quest soon after it starts are seriously penalized. If nothing else, if there is going to be patches or upgrades, all guild rewards should be supplied to all guild members - I don't see any other way that it could possibly be fair.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread