Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 23/02/2016

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please can you stop putting trees, dead trees, small flowers, bushes, sand/soil patches where Mag residences are to be placed. You come up with the idea to invent new adventures, troops and buildings... then you go and ruin the game by removing tiles for mag residences... I am no Stephen Hawkings, but I do know that inventing stuff like new troops needs more spaces... so what do the devs do???? REDUCE the spaces. I lost 1k pop because of their daft idea. Please can you sort this problem out... You say it is something to do with zone locks whatever they are.... if the game is locking up with all the other issues you give us... then why did you invent new islands, new buildings, new troops etc. This does not make any sense at all. I love the game but the issues are getting harder and stranger day by day. If anymore trees arrive on my island... it will look like the Amazon Rainforest and not a buildings island. Please be fair and give us our spaces back... or at least take a space for a single building and not mag res or Witch Tower.

World
    Sandycove
    I have never used the exploit to get more spaces on my island but i have lost 3 building spots today - looking forward to a fast fix!

World
    Sandycove
    I hope some space is added before any free move day
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Maybe a bit late to react, but didn't annoy me as much before. That map zoom is really frustrating. I enter an adventure with no troops on it to look for collectibles, and it is all zoomed out, i change my mind about search ad return to main island to send more troops, and its all zoomed out. My troops arrive, and I want to move some camps, and my map is zoomed in. Then i decide that life is to short and go out for a brew.

World
    Sandycove
    Is it that hard to zoom in/out?
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    CHANGES & IMPROVEMENTS
    • Buff: Buffs related to quests (e.g. Wedding Cake) can no longer be used unless the corresponding quest is running
    Not true.
    The Tropical Cage needed for the second "The Little Panda" sub-quest, "Returning to Mama Panda", is usable as soon as you start the meta-quest (i.e. before that corresponding quest is running).
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    Not true.
    The Tropical Cage needed for the second "The Little Panda" sub-quest, "Returning to Mama Panda", is usable as soon as you start the meta-quest (i.e. before that corresponding quest is running).
    Technically the change entry is correct as it only talks about quests. Mama Panda is a task. AFAIK they said somewhere that task specific check is hard/not supported by the engine when people requested it for scenarios.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Technically the change entry is correct as it only talks about quests. Mama Panda is a task. AFAIK they said somewhere that task specific check is hard/not supported by the engine when people requested it for scenarios.
    Ok, but then such entry just make it even worse as anyone reading it would easily assume those buffs now couldn't be misused.
    Would have been better if they just did the change without announcement.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Reply to Thread