Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 23/02/2016

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Seems to me that changes good or bad are bulldozed through regardless of feedback on the test server, bringing in the map elements thing is a bad move. I cannot see for the life of me why this is deemed high priority, over the last 3 years I've had locked zones a few times and every single time it's been Generals landing in obscure places or creating ghost images of themselves. The last time you tried tinkering with this on test I was locked out for weeks.

Regarding minimum amount of collectibles why does everything have to be so vague, why can't you just say from next implemented change everyone will get a minimum of 20 collectibles for instance. Infact given that it's now a right royal pain gathering enough to make more than a few buffs why not swamp the servers and give everyone a minimum of 40.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Galavant View Post
    "Building: Map elements cannot be removed by placing decoration buildings any more"

Just wondering...shall we expect a "Gardner buff" to remove 1 bush at 400 gems each?
    Perhaps.. I woudn't mind, though I think BB should fix the rock removal feature first as there are a lot to tweak and lost buildspace to recover.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by inyi View Post
    so what happens to all the buildings on those spots ?
    as we already saw on test it doesn't involve buildings on bushes etc only, but a lot more. Buildings spots will be reduced
    Greatly Reduced places to put buildings.

Everyone better make screenshots of their islands

is this what we get ??

And how about the areas where rocks have been removed, has those been fixed or can't we build there anymore either ?

It would be appreciated if we get an answer about this
    Have you checked testserver lately?
    I thought that was fixed..
    Quote Originally Posted by Dappadon View Post
    Build placements seem to be back to normal on test server now.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    Please note the Change Log is posted one week before the version is deployed, so this version will NOT be live tomorrow.
    Why would we think it should be live tomorrow?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    As Bluesavanah says, "Seems to me that changes good or bad are bulldozed through regardless of feedback "

Seems to me that the developers forget who ultimately pays their wages. Yes, we the players who invest money purchasing gems! Perhaps a few thoughts might be given to fair play before anything else is screwed up. Without gem buyers, there would be no game.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    ..................... Srsly why even bother with mapelements? REMOVE THE BUSHES ALREADY! not like we want them or need them for anything anyway. They are annoying and dont add anything to the gameplay. We want buildingspace, why give us more space if you are going to clutter up the space we already have. We want improvements to the game not more annoying features.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by affen View Post
    ..................... Srsly why even bother with mapelements? REMOVE THE BUSHES ALREADY! not like we want them or need them for anything anyway. They are annoying and dont add anything to the gameplay. We want buildingspace, why give us more space if you are going to clutter up the space we already have. We want improvements to the game not more annoying features.
    +1

sooo what is the minimum and MAXimum ? ""Collectibles: Collectible spawn rates are changed to guarantee a minimum amount to be found""

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sigh, despite all our feedback they went and did it anyway.
    Why do we bother? Despite our love and loyalty for the game, somebody seems hell-bent on wrecking it at every turn.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    There are 566 building licences in game and lots of licence free buildings... even more to come! so there is already NOT ENOUGH SPACE!! I've never used the exploit to gain more spaces, but by what is on test even the regular spaces are going to be massively reduced. In what world is this a good idea bb selling something which cannot be used (pretty sure that is against european trade laws). This is NOT! an improvement it's a game breaker and will cause a lot to leave the game gem buyers especialy. Stupidest idea ever well done to the olympic standard moron that came up with it you have surpassed what even the most special 'special needs' person could ever hope to achieve I'm sure your parents are sooo proud

World
    Sandycove
    Just a few questions from me:

"Building: Map elements cannot be removed by placing decoration buildings any more"
    It may really be it wasn't intended to go live and instead remained as an "unintended feature" years ago, but since it was given the possibility many used this "feature", or call it however you wish, to build things how they want to. If it was a bug hanging there for the last 4 years then we shouldnt be punished for hesitation to remove it long ago. I am positively sure many used it even accidentally after moving their flowerbed lawns, wow! - a sudden nice place appeared to put an improved storehouse, just as an illustration...
    After the "improvement", or call it however you wish again, what happens to them affected building chains ? Can we expect buildings disappearing or being put back to star ? We did use a considerable amount of resources to upgrade, our time, and after all, our real money, to make those building chains as we wish for and WHERE we wish for, since the opportunity was already been given and here for years.
    Will we get any assurance bad things will not happen to our buildings ?

Another rather big problem that BB should really take into account, what happens when a player moves the building placed there back in 2012 and finds out the building site is a darn bush now ? Frustration - only thing that will be deployed with this "improvement" will be frustration, and will be lots of it over the years to come, especially to the players that have been with you BB since the early beginnings. Do you want to chase them away ? Is that the real intention of this improvement ? Why don't rather make all those bushes magically disappear, leaving a building spot at its former location and plant more bushes on the unbuildable places, as a non-(re)movable decoration !

Reduction of building spots
    Yet one another utter nonsense - You gave us improved farms, that naturally demand more improved silos, and finally those demanding a lot more free building space regions so we can manage them into farm/silo clusters, and now it will become impossible to do it again ?
    Another implication of the afore mentioned frustration - new player trying to copy a farm/silo cluster from a veteran player, finding out he cannot build it that way on the exact same location, reason ? "Sorry kid, you came in too late, i'm a veteran and under special conditions here that you're not allowed to have..." See ? There you get even more frustration and even a wider gap between old and new players and more new players early giving up on the game !

Is this BB wishes for ? I most certainly doubt as no cash in it...
    (think 2x, measure 3x, build 1x)
    Last edited by Urgh123; 09.02.16 at 04:55. Reason: typo

Reply to Thread