Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 23/02/2016

World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Change Log - 23/02/2016

The Change Log for this feedback thread can be found here.

Please note the Change Log is posted one week before the version is deployed, so this version will NOT be live tomorrow.

Thank you!
    BB_Ravel

World
    Sandycove
    Building: Map elements cannot be removed by placing decoration buildings any more

on the presumption this relates to the grass/bushy little things that spawn; can you not just stop them spawning full stop? The player workaround of planting flowerbeds then demolishing them to get rid of them has purely been to win back build space that was previously there.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    New improvements are always welcome.
    I hope some time in the future we get our island cleaned 'cause there is a lot of wasted space and not sure why. Maybe we did something wrong on the beginning and now we have so much space useless.

World
    Newfoundland
    I still forsee trouble with chat being disabled till lvl 5. Only yesterday had someone in help tab struggling at lvl 4.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Building: Map elements cannot be removed by placing decoration buildings any more
    so what happens to all the buildings on those spots ?
    as we already saw on test it doesn't involve buildings on bushes etc only, but a lot more. Buildings spots will be reduced
    Greatly Reduced places to put buildings.

Everyone better make screenshots of their islands

Quote Originally Posted by Teetays View Post
    Okay here are the counts. I mirrored my live island with demolished mountains and all the stuff and using only 2x2 buildings this is the maximum that you can put in each sector not including mines. {There looks to be a bug where demolished wells/fields do not allow you to build there in a few places so the count will be down a few in sectors 1, 2, 3 and 5}
    Sector 1 = 60
    Sector 2 = 17
    Sector 3 = 40 {This is hit pretty hard with the water/wheat bug}
    Sector 4 = 42
    Sector 5 = 37
    Sector 6 = 63
    Sector 7 = 41
    Sector 8 = 16
    Sector 9 = 48

Total possible buildings = 364

And this is what I have on my Live island. Keep in mind that I have many old watermills and magnificent residences, the fairytales castle... all buildings that are larger than the 2x2 that I just counted as 1. Also I am sure my building placement is not perfect and you might be able to squeeze in a few more.

Sector 1 = Ignored, mostly decorations {32 if you must know, but room for many, many more.}
    Sector 2 = 48
    Sector 3 = 69
    Sector 4 = 55
    Sector 5 = 62
    Sector 6 = 83
    Sector 7 = 66
    Sector 8 = 39
    Sector 9 = 90

Current buildings = 512

So if this goes live that is a loss of 208 buildings {ignoring sector 1}. Personally I went by the theory of click the building menu, click a building, then place in a spot that lit up green. I was not aware my actions were a huge exploit of the game and am truly sorry. If you are looking for a whole lot of people to pack up and leave I would strongly suggest making this um, "fix", live.

Side notes:
    Almost every spot you could place an Epic Woodyard is gone.
    Along with that spots for the magnificent residence have been cut as well.
    Some places where destructible rocks were you gain zero, as in not one single building space, where as on live you did. The best you can hope for is to throw a flowerbed or a lamp where the rocks were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dappadon View Post
    I think the loss of 208 buildings is being generous, I have just gone on test and you cant build anywhere, there was just 2 places in all of sector 9 where i could place an improved storehouse.
    is this what we get ??

And how about the areas where rocks have been removed, has those been fixed or can't we build there anymore either ?

It would be appreciated if we get an answer about this

World
    Newfoundland
    Buff: "Solar Flare" is removed from the shop, as zone buffs can be cancelled with the new UI
    i hope this also means its no longer in artefact searches too

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post

on the presumption this relates to the grass/bushy little things that spawn; can you not just stop them spawning full stop? The player workaround of planting flowerbeds then demolishing them to get rid of them has purely been to win back build space that was previously there.
    I just found out about it and thought was a great way to get rid of bush who were making life hard.
    We got way too many bush, tree, rocks (and not all rocks/rubbles are destructible! by the way we don't even have enough Shotfirer and Demolition crew in the merchnat to get rid of all those who can be demolished lol).
    I read several player complaning about the excess of tree, bush and rocks even in the new archipelago but doesn't looks like anyone is listening

Let's make an example. The new easter event building Spacious Storehouse is very fast and perfect for the new improved building althought...where should we place it? with al the bush and tree and undestructible rubble/rocks it's potential is just wasted!

I keep wondering if you actually listen to any long time player before making such changelog.

Please think well about this! If you really wanna change something then get rid at least of those bushes, trees and rubbles who are just in the way (example ins ectors 8 and 9!)
    Last edited by Sir_Galavant; 08.02.16 at 17:49.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove

Going to make the free move weeks pointless.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    "Building: Map elements cannot be removed by placing decoration buildings any more"

Just wondering...shall we expect a "Gardner buff" to remove 1 bush at 400 gems each?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    free move weeks
    keep dreaming..
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Reply to Thread