Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bonus reward for 100% guild completion of quests

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree the guild market could do with an upgrade, but the bonus I was suggesting does not have to be guild coins. We as a motivated guild are quite happy with the new system and coins we are able to bring in. But a nice bonus gift of a buff or something similar would be great for those able to get the whole team completing which is not that easy a task with the new 24hour timing. Also we have the trading options should we not like the things or prices of the items in the guild market.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    We already lost one nice member because of the 24 hour complete timer. I am still not sure if I am staying or not. If I leave it is not just the guild but I think also the game. The guild and the chat with guild members is what makes the game worth playing.
    I play to have fun an to relax- I dont need to have a 24 timer on me when I am playing a game. At the moement I have a nice relaxed guild that accept that some of us dont want to do every single quest.
    I like to do quest, but in my own time, not with a timer ticking and not the extra pressure of a 100 complete ratio bonus.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi Urd123, I fail to see how my suggestion of a bonus if a guild manages to get 100% completion will effect you. You have stated you are in a guild that is not bothered with them so why would a bonus for a team who is put pressure on you?? The changes are already in place, nothing we can do about it. Some guilds will choose to not do them and some like mine are very much enjoying the challenge of a fast turnover and more coins. My suggestion is aimed at those guilds who work together as a strong team to get 100% completing. As you know this is not an easy feat..so a bonus I think would be well deserved.

World
    Newfoundland
    This is a bad idea. BB have already structured the rewards in a way to benefit the active players. A guild that has a higher percentage of members complete the quests already get rewarded more than guild full of inactive accounts.

What you are suggesting would force the guild leaders to reduce the size of the guild to only contain a handful of active players and guarantee themselves the 100% every time.

Would a 10 man guild with 100% activity get the same bonus reward as a 100 man guild with 100% activity? Or are you suggesting a scaled reward based on the size of the guild? If you are suggesting the latter, that is what the current system already does. Anything else would be unfair and unbalanced.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    If you have 10 or if you 100 and we all get a nice buff...how is that not fair? It will not force our officers to put pressure on our team, it would motivate us to try for the bonus. Teams not doing them wont care or so I would have thought. Seems many here are just using this suggestion as a chance to vent their dislike at the new system. Start your own suggestion to change it if you've not happy with it. We love it )

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    The new GQ are far more interesting and challenging than the ones we had before - the 24 h new system prevents us to wait after the ones who usually never did them (I remember sometimes waiting 4 to 5 days to get the new quest). And I agree with Ranilou, a little bonus for completing all would be the cherry on the cake

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    hmmmm CAKE!!!!!!!!!

i like new gq timer also as i dont have to wait days upon days for next one and

dont get why this dudes on bout pricings but i like this idea for a bonus for 100% complete say like a coupleof randomised buffs would work good for me and not to mention

CAKE!!!!
    Last edited by monkeyfist; 15.02.16 at 19:37.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I think the idea of a bonus for a guild completing 100% within the 24 hour period is a great idea. It would benefit guilds of all shapes and sizes and gives the guild members and the officers of the guild that little bit more of an incentive to coach and help their members.
    It doesnt need to be a massive bonus but something as a boost for getting 100% score from a guild can only be good for the game.
    BB could make it into some form of competition and have a league table with better rewards for topping the table say once a month.

World
    Northisle

They have just reworked the guild system to give you more so no need for a completion bonus as it already does that.

How would it work if a member went on holiday for a week, you would have 2 choices, boot the said member for a week or no bonus is possible for the week.

Like I say its a big thumbs down from me and see no need or reason for an extra reward.

World
    Northisle
    I'm in the -1 camp. My reasons are pretty much as stated above- the more that complete GQ, the more guild coins you get. Why does there need to be a greater motivation for doing your GQ? This goes in the "begging for free stuff" category to me.

Reply to Thread