Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bonus reward for 100% guild completion of quests

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Bonus reward for 100% guild completion of quests

BB use to give us a bonus on reset. I think if 100% of the guild team complete we should get a bonus reward too. Great incentive to motivate the players

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Think that would be a great idea and GREAT motivation for guild members to complete quests on daily basis...

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    yes i agree....come on BB

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    This idea would bring back some of the balance of being in a smaller guild which was taken away with the new quest system.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    Hmm, not so sure about this. `motivation or even more `pressure' ? This is also like the suggestion of an `extra' bonus for finding all the collectibles...the reward is already in the mechanics, will players then want a bonus for 100% completion over the week, month, where does it end?
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    It would put pressure on Guild leaders to kick out non active players, whatever their reasons for being out of the game for a while.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Would hate to see that.
    For me that might be the final push to leave guild. I hate the new system, and I really dont need more pressure to complete. Would still love to have the option not to have any guild quests at all, so I could avoid the pressure and enjoy the game, and still stay in my guild.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    There are many guilds that do not do the quests, so I don't think it would add pressure at all. For those of you not liking this idea it's clear to me guild quests are not for you. For guilds that do want the do the quests we would love to get an extra bonus if we all complete. With the new quests some are quite a mission for everyone to do, so if we all manage to complete we deserve a treat Our team are loving the new system
    Last edited by RaniLou; 14.02.16 at 19:43.

World
    Sandycove
    Unless some of the quests are changed so that they are more reasonable to do in 24 hours AND no matter when the player logs in because of their time zone, I see this as being unfair and causing a lot of conflict between players.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    Just to reiterate, the reward is already in place with the mechanic. From the dev diary : `The bigger the participation, the bigger the reward.' By asking for even more you are not seeing that you will be de-valuing the buying power of the guild coin. Its an economy based game, I've said before, we have yet to see the value of the guild coin that BB will implement in the next guild market release. Given the increase in availability of the guild coin from the new guild quest system it is likely that their value will have been decreased and items will cost more, probably to the point that the player base will be very forthcoming with their derision of both choice and pricing as has been the case in the past, probably more so with the addition of the higher prices paid in doing them. Lets face it when it comes to in game pricing there has always been a huge difference in opinion between the Devs and the players, you only have to look in the merchant to see that, or the history of the guild market. So Ranilou I just wonder when your offered a load of cheese sandwich and equivalent buffs for 3k guild coins a pop, or a building you could buy from merchant with the effort of one click on offer for 20k guild coins, will you and your guild be so keen on the system ? It is commendable that your guild seem to be enjoying the new system, I just hope for your sake, that I am wrong and BB lives up to your expectation in the next market, so you then don't get to experience the `pressure' others are talking about
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Reply to Thread