Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bonus reward for 100% guild completion of quests

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I don't think its a good idea to get 100% bonus. I'm just saying that because if you have a guild with 20 players (small), and 1 don't complete the quest because he has a problem or can't login that day, u may encouragethe guild to kick that player, just to get the 100% bonus.

Also, BB is doing a test on easter event, adding Event Resource in guild quests. Would be a little strange: they encourageplayers join the guild for the event resource and at the same time they encourage people to be kicked just because they play casually...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by RaniLou View Post
    Hi Urd123, I fail to see how my suggestion of a bonus if a guild manages to get 100% completion will effect you. You have stated you are in a guild that is not bothered with them so why would a bonus for a team who is put pressure on you?? The changes are already in place, nothing we can do about it. Some guilds will choose to not do them and some like mine are very much enjoying the challenge of a fast turnover and more coins. My suggestion is aimed at those guilds who work together as a strong team to get 100% completing. As you know this is not an easy feat..so a bonus I think would be well deserved.
    Surely it will increase the pressure. We have had one guild member already leaving even if we are a casual guild, because she did not like the pressure it would be with the daily quests. I do feel the pressure now, even if my guild tries to tell me it is ok to skip quests.

Reply to Thread