Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Tree stump removal buff

Some of us need more space. A tree stump removal buff would be fantastic

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Could use the extra space starting to get a bit crowded...

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    i agree

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    never gonna happen people have their wood chains in different places so some can't be taken out, also support would get a lot of tickets "help I deleted all of my trees by mistake and can't plant more". however pointless bushes etc should all be moved to the edges of the map or removed alltogether as they serve no purpose except to get in the way.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    But if we had a buff we could choose which ones to use it on like the rock blasters. It could have a warning with it " are you sure you want to permanently remove this stump?" maybe. Just hopefully not so expensive, lol
    Last edited by RaniLou; 13.02.16 at 01:49.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    that would require all trees in game to be set as removable objects as opposed to just the value number for whats automaticaly there. This would take a lot to do and put enourmous strain on the already struggling hamster that powers the servers. with the rock removal there are only a few compared to hundreds of trees

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    It's no good asking for a removal buff without also asking for a means to put them back in the same places.

As you and the game evolve your needs change. Take farming for example, at level 35 I needed a lot of space for farms and even more space for fields. I then started adding silos which meant no only less space needed but a change of layout so as to get the best use of the silos. Now we have imp farms and imp silos meaning I could reduce the amount of space needed by 2/3rds. How ever my demand for logs has increased over the years, if I had permanently removed those stumps so as to make space for farming in the early days without the means to replace them I would have crippled my wood economy.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    I thought the whole point of the game is making best use of what you have, and making the best use of it to push what you like to do in the game. Having restrictions also makes it interesting to see how other players solve similar issues, I like to see the diversity and ingenuity of the player base, so -1 I'm afraid
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

World
    Newfoundland
    with the rock removal buffs, archipelago and multiple buildings that have improved versions, i struggle to see how you can still need more space o.O

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    with the rock removal buffs, archipelago and multiple buildings that have improved versions, i struggle to see how you can still need more space o.O
    having to try and find population to accommodate 3 different armies now, i think the OP's argument for even more space is legitimate tbh. However the tree stump removal cannot be done realistically for reasons already mentioned.

But I think more and more Improved Buildings as they come out will help the situation.
    Last edited by Thejollyone; 13.02.16 at 19:17.

Reply to Thread