Reply to Thread

Thread: Valentines Gems

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Lightbulb Valentines Gems

Its Valentines Day, perhaps a 200% bonus gem sale would be a nice way for BB to show they love us

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFairy View Post
    Its Valentines Day, perhaps a 200% bonus gem sale would be a nice way for BB to show they love us
    I am sorry to have disappointed you, but we showed our love by sending you in-game gifts and the brand-new Valentine's Spotlight.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    I am sorry to have disappointed you, but we showed our love by sending you in-game gifts and the brand-new Valentine's Spotlight.
    Obviously your not getting all the memo's. We did get a happy hour yesterday.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Obviously your not getting all the memo's. We did get a happy hour yesterday.
    A 100% one, Dorotheus. I always get my memos.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I find it just a tiny bit offending that there is time to reply to this, but barely to any ot the constructive feedback and suggestions that the players have. Again it can only give the impression that it is not counted as important enough - but this is.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    I find it just a tiny bit offending that there is time to reply to this, but barely to any ot the constructive feedback and suggestions that the players have. Again it can only give the impression that it is not counted as important enough - but this is.
    I am sorry you feel that way, but I already addressed the topic of suggestions in another thread.
    I am aware of your concerns and they are being passed on even without spam about it on unrelated topics.

Please use the report function next time you feel offended in order to avoid off-topic and I will be happy to investigate the matter.

Reply to Thread