Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Medipack

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Medipack

The Medipack should be adjusted so that it becomes more a part of the game.

As things stand no one uses this item because of its extreme price.
    1500 Guild coins or 495 gems.

This is insane for a one use item and should be rebalanced. I could list comparisons for other items but if you know the game I dont need to tell you.

I would suggest making it a buff that can be crafted in the MH. Perhaps using up the Adamante Crystals or Bronze cauldrons we collect on adventures.

Make it expensive so that it isnt a trivial item, but make it available so that people use it and it becomes a part of the game.

Thank you.

World
    Sandycove
    +1

The value of healing 1 general does not warrant the cost.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbelly View Post
    The Medipack should be adjusted so that it becomes more a part of the game.

As things stand no one uses this item because of its extreme price.
    1500 Guild coins or 495 gems.

This is insane for a one use item and should be rebalanced. I could list comparisons for other items but if you know the game I dont need to tell you.

I would suggest making it a buff that can be crafted in the MH. Perhaps using up the Adamante Crystals or Bronze cauldrons we collect on adventures.

Make it expensive so that it isnt a trivial item, but make it available so that people use it and it becomes a part of the game.

Thank you.
    Could you please make up your mind. You state that nobody uses it because of the high price and yet ask that we can make it for a high price.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    drop the gem price to 95 and they will fly out the door

World
    Newfoundland
    it is available for less than the merchant price in TO.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Could you please make up your mind. You state that nobody uses it because of the high price and yet ask that we can make it for a high price.
    There is a vast difference between spending RL money (gems) and using up a huge pile of pixels, some people wouldn't blink at using say 1000 granite to make a medi-pack

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    There is a vast difference between spending RL money (gems) and using up a huge pile of pixels, some people wouldn't blink at using say 1000 granite to make a medi-pack
    Gems also equals log in bonus (pixels), which for some will be easier to obtain than your quoted 1k granite.

The real question here is why do they have the need for so many medipacks when there is a more cost effective solution ?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Dorotheus:
    The price required to get a one-use Medipack (1500 Guild coins or 495 gems) is an amount in proportion to permanent in-game items. For this reason no one buys them because the GC and the Gems are so hard to come by that there are better choices to be made than the Medipac.

My suggestion is that the Medipac be made craftable within the game. The cost of this to be determined by BB but I am reminding them that if they want it to be "expensive" they still have the option to structure it this way.

Currently the medipack isnt being used by anyone I know. It might be if it could be obtained in a different way - my suggestion is that they look into it.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbelly View Post
    My suggestion is that the Medipac be made craftable within the game. The cost of this to be determined by BB but I am reminding them that if they want it to be "expensive" they still have the option to structure it this way.
    I would agree that this would be the best option. In much the same way as a Skunk is 'expensive' because it needs collectibles that are harder to find, a Medipac could be structured much the same way. Perhaps some combination of cauldrons, adamantium, banners or something along those lines (I think others have suggested the same type of items) where it would be an option to make one but if enough collectibles were required you couldn't make them by the dozens on an ongoing basis.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Gems also equals log in bonus (pixels), which for some will be easier to obtain than your quoted 1k granite.

The real question here is why do they have the need for so many medipacks when there is a more cost effective solution ?
    As an example if you are 60+ and have 2 mma, evil-j's guides require at least 4 mma suicide's on ali adventures, granite is freely available so it's virtually irrelevant, just another currency.

Reply to Thread