Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Medipack

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Lets go back to the point...

I think its very valid to make something decent from Adamantium Ore and Bronze Caldrons. What Bigbelly tried to say is: don't make the requirements to make a gem in MH cheap.

Atm, Adamantium and Bronze Caldrons are useless, making them useful for something would be good and since you can only get them at adventures (or TO), its a pretty good valid point to make a "medipack", since you "lose generals and whatsoever"...

If wouldn't be fair to make it "cheap", like 10 Adamantion + 5 bronze, that would be too easy and probably would ruin the economy... but something aroun 30 or 20 of each....

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    As an example if you are 60+ and have 2 mma, evil-j's guides require at least 4 mma suicide's on ali adventures, granite is freely available so it's virtually irrelevant, just another currency.
    Before you posted that did you even stop and think about the newer player who can only dream of owning a 2nd MMA, did you even think about the lower level players who can only get granite in loot from adventures run by higher level players if they are given a loot spot for free.

Going by the trade office on Sandycove there are enough medipacks to support the rare occasion when you need one coming on the market. If you need a better supply than that then you are doing something wrong and you should be looking at why you need them in the first place and correcting it.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I don't want to start a new thread and I hope someone sees that here, but medi packs produced in sickbay, are not working, for me at least.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by arougalos View Post
    I don't want to start a new thread and I hope someone sees that here, but medi packs produced in sickbay, are not working, for me at least.
    If you see an issue that hasn't been reported yet, you can always create a thread for it with all the details. It will also allow other players to easily find it and read my update or just add their own comments.

Reply to Thread