Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: star coins

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

star coins

I stopped play the game active way becouse the star coins are dissappeared. Becouse i cant get 1 day premium token every week its hard to play for me this game, becouse who like play Fairy Tale or Ali Baba adventures without premium? Me dont, becouse i count it as lost time. Without star coins or premium token is this game simply hard. Good luck to everyone.

I dont care about grouts what we can buy, but we can search for them. Why we cant search for star coins instead find guild coins or beans or grouts? i dont need it, nobody lvl50+ need it. We need searchable stars and i will be happy play this game again, becouse i will find sense play Ali baba adventures at least once per week.

Good luck everyone and have good fun (if you can), but my gameplay need more star coins, otherwise its too hard (leveling up) and i can spend my time in game where i can progress faster (normal way, not getting lvl75 next 5 years.

Thanks

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    1: spoiled
    2: lol
    3: level up gives starcoins
    3: some quests give starcoins
    4: sorry but lol again
    5: save weekly gems for premium

World
    Northisle
    You can also get star coin from storm recovery.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Back in the days when I was young and naive many of us got to L50 without the benefit of premium, star coins, weapon buffs, multiple general types and gem pits. The introduction of premium has added another dimension to the game and has definitely helped BB to continue to host and develop the game - for that I applaud them. Yes many complained at the time that this created a pay to win situation etc but people can continue to enjoy the game as free to play or they can invest some money in the game, go premium and ultimately buy an advantage of time and loots.

I am sure your active gameplay and support to many that crossed your path will be missed Amiga but I would hate for this game to fold because BB make it easy for everyone to get everything including star coins / premium. Without a sustainable income stream this game would have disappeared long ago - premium gives this income stream so for that reason I have to give this thread a -1.

World
    Newfoundland
    star coins from:
    leveling from lvl 51+
    mini quests loot
    archipelago bandit leaders loot
    storm recovery

mini quests alone seem to bring a steady stream of star coins

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    I think the sentiment of the OP will become more prevalent as time goes on, a lot of folks don't initially realise how monumental the xp grind is without some dedication. However it's still perfectly feasible to play and gain xp without premium, but you have to swap ft ls a lot preferably slt and blt. it's still possible to earn enough star coins from ft adventures to buy 1 premium token per week but it takes either a lot of effort or a lot of coins.

I've posted elsewhere a better use of star coins are buying gems and converting those to 7 day premiums to use at events most likely where you'll be grinding BK.

That being said it wouldn't hurt to have another route to star coins maybe one of the top tier treasure searches could yield a few on a regular basis, maybe guaranteed to get star coins, only the amount being variable.

World
    Newfoundland
    amiga is a hardcore player so i think this applies: i have been using 1 day premium a week playing blt/slt swapping all spots since lvl75 update. buying arrows/assassin 5-6 days a week and prem coin. star coins have not gone down from where i started. no storm rec, no buying ls.
    Last edited by topgearfan; 17.02.16 at 12:30.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    amiga is a hardcore player so i think this applies: i have been using 1 day premium a week playing blt/slt swapping all spots since lvl75 update. buying arrows/assassin 5-6 days a week and prem coin. star coins have not gone down from where i started. no storm rec, no buying ls.
    exactly i did buy a fair few ls but the same applies i ended up with more starcoins then i had before they removed them from all the mini quests and from leveling up

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Before the lvl75 changes I had 30k star coins, now i am at about 6k...

Yes at the beginning when we had to clear the archipelago and had quests to do we had enough SC to buy kill buffs, but now we cleared everything star coins are so rare to get so collected amount is less every day and lvl75 is so away

so i give +1 to this post.

World
    Northisle

star coins or experience choice

i miss getting star coins from adventures would be nice if we could choose what to get star coins or the experience just a thought comment welcome please ?

Reply to Thread