Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: star coins

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by jason_shotter View Post
    i miss getting star coins from adventures would be nice if we could choose what to get star coins or the experience just a thought comment welcome please ?
    Anything new that BB introduces will have a level requirement, meaning that with the current settings you will need all the experience that you can get. That would make such option pointless.

SCs are overrated anyway.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    SCs are overrated anyway.
    Can I have yours?
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    You get star coins from Pandas and Coin quests, and if you invest in your island to create higher level items you can sell, then you can buy enough LSs to get a steady stream of SC from quests alone. Once you 'fight' your way to L70 you get The Pathfinder ship and the quests there yield 5k !! SC per week.

This game is a game of time, patience and investment into your island - without the island development, there is no progression.

As for premium, you have to use gems - buy a gem pit (save up all your levelling up and weekly gems, or buy) and place it. Once you have enough gems for next pit, buy it, then the next and the next. DO NOT use gems for anything that can be bought in trade. You will amass enough gems for permanent prem for years.

If everything was so easy and handed out on a plate, the game would be no challenge. We ALL started at L1 with just a Mayor's house and invested time and resources to get where we are. The more time and resources you invest, the easier it becomes.

The game IS the game. We ALL have the exact same challenges - adapt and find ways to 'beat' the game.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    ummm many players have already used up the maximum number of gems pits allowed by the game.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by meggy View Post
    ummm many players have already used up the maximum number of gems pits allowed by the game.
    In that case, they'll have 100k+ gems and no problems

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by djnelson99 View Post
    In that case, they'll have 100k+ gems and no problems
    if only that was true i am down to my last 20k or so gems no mines left all empty

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    if only that was true i am down to my last 20k or so gems no mines left all empty
    80k gems spent ? what you used them for if we may know ?

as for the star coins, they are meant to be obtainable the hard way, what would be the point of the end game resources if they would be too easy to get

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urgh123 View Post
    80k gems spent ? what you used them for if we may know ?

as for the star coins, they are meant to be obtainable the hard way, what would be the point of the end game resources if they would be too easy to get
    isnt that hard to use up gems explorers generals copper mines prem for must be 3 years or so now

Reply to Thread