Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Black Knights

World
    Sandycove

Black Knights

Many players agree that the Black Knights adventure does not come out as the Black Castle reward,
    is it possible that have been removed?

World
    Sandycove
    I do not agree, got a Dark Castle just a week ago.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Lvl 52, must have done 100's of adventures (mainly Nords and Black Knights btwn lvl45 - 50) and have yet to receive a building from any of them...for that matter I haven't had a follow up adventure in about two and a half years... Heck I've completed Valiant little Taylor about ten times in the last few weeks and have yet to receive the next adventure...

A few of my guild mates are in the low 30's and have like four Dark Castles. Some of us are just unlucky I guess...
    Last edited by MrLecti; 20.02.16 at 01:37.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I think there is a greater problem. There have been few follow-on adventure drops from all adventures. The new Ali's aswell.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Roderius View Post
    In the past few months, I have seen a huge DROP in follow-on adventure drop rates from FT's and Ali's etc.

I would like to ask fellow gamers whether they have experienced or seen the same. If so, the thought that this may be a bug or BB playing games with drop rates again needs to be talked about.

Your thoughts please.
    I had a spell where virtually every ft adventure I did dropped a follow on adv, lasted about 3 weeks and then more or less stopped 2 weeks ago. Mini quests from vlt have also dried up. I put it down to luck personally.

On the subject of DC that's been a low drop rate for ages probably around 0.5%, again just lucky if you get one.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I had more than 250 BKs without DC

World
    Northisle
    I had a VLT drop CLT just today. They do definitely still drop but I suspect the rate has changed

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    in the last 4 months I've done at least 500 and have received No special buildings AT ALL, its becoming a bit of a joke actually as for follow up adventures I get them about 1 a month from various adventures but mainly from VLT but still no special buildings kinda sucks too because I am all most level 50 and I haven't seen a special building drop for anyone since I was level 35 on ANY adventure, in fact I thought everyone was telling porkies a while back because people are telling me they got there buildings form adventuring but have yet to see one
    Last edited by Lunaran; 21.02.16 at 12:04. Reason: edited for Spelling :(

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    buildings do drop as i have known fellow guildie's get WT's from rb on a regular basis (every 50 loots or so) while i have done over 700-800 loots and not got 1...
    its seem very unfair but as this game is like 80% luck there not a lot that you can do...but suck it up and just plod along....

it just makes me wonder sometime if something is happening on a regular basis can u really call it luck/random ? :P

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I call it bad luck, and i have it alot..
    No special building drop like for 2,5 years.
    I got 2 white castle when i just started.. but now i just buy them from time to time
    (yes way overpriced for a free building)

Reply to Thread