Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: GAMEPLAY and Suggestions

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    the top 10-20% of the community always races through new content- It is usually impossible for developers to cater to that pace, if they do it usually means neglecting older content/lower levels and rushing stuff through. It happens in many games and usually leads to major problems too.

The new content is not very old yet and after that release there were fixes and events as well- Sp limited time for new content to be developed and tested.
    The way current content was released- suggest that some filler content will follow (not that BB ever said so). The big question is when- Lookig at timeframes from BB in the past- if we are lucky end of summer might bring news (and hopefully before end of year some more stuff- We need a follow up adventure line after Sinbad really to keep going

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I for one have been enthralled with this game from day one and have absolutely no complaints at all, well done BB. There is something for everyone in this game, so if PvP is not to your liking dont do it.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallhart View Post
    I for one have been enthralled with this game from day one and have absolutely no complaints at all, well done BB. There is something for everyone in this game, so if PvP is not to your liking dont do it.
    If you like game you have to suggest make it better, what ever you like it, you will get bored from it if it stay the same, and I bet most ppl not playing PvP, and once you reach level 62 you will see how the game will be boring

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    like the new levels added something new to try. but economy is crashing, beans almost worthless give use something to buy in shop with them, only so many mag res you can fit on island. give us an special epic residence that can be upgraded only with beans/stalks 1xsquare no stupid shapes

i am just starting the ali baba advs (lvl 58) so apart from a few mines to unlock nothing left but the grind.

for me events is what i enjoy most and agree was part of the 2 crisis quests bring them back, make them hard but give special reward

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartloch View Post
    like the new levels added something new to try. but economy is crashing, beans almost worthless give use something to buy in shop with them, only so many mag res you can fit on island. give us an special epic residence that can be upgraded only with beans/stalks 1xsquare no stupid shapes

i am just starting the ali baba advs (lvl 58) so apart from a few mines to unlock nothing left but the grind.

for me events is what i enjoy most and agree was part of the 2 crisis quests bring them back, make them hard but give special reward
    +1
    brumpunk

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ali baba loot was mostly a fail since day one cause they gave beans instead of new oriental/arabian resource type which could have had own items in the epic section. On top of that someone from the design team added extra zeroes to plat/mahogany resource rates in loot so you will never run out of those resources. Plat is more worthless than titanium in trade and probably will drop past iron too.

It seems the whole thing was a bit rushed because huge gap in the content and loot is very uninspiring. Many don't care for the special buildings and the grout is the only good thing from the adventures... meaning the best advs to do are the woodcutter and thieves that also drop a ton of beans so the value gets destroyed fast.

World
    Sandycove
    Suggestions and random ideas
    1. Experience points for generals - based on the number of camps/troops they attack, roughly based on the old exchange rate for star coins. Basically a way of toughening up generals which could save troops or decrease travel time

2. A "friendly" event where only coop adv drop event resources. This would hopefully bring the servers/guilds closer together and stop the insane increase in lootspots that happens with most events.

3. As already mentioned a reworking of the "unpopular" adventures - make them worthwhile to do please

4. Tied into the above - rebalancing the ratios for building/adv drops from loot - I've lost count of the number of SEs I've either done or had lootspots on and only very rarely have I got a MSE and never a sniff of an angel gate

5. A rethinking / increase of stock in the gem store - the prices are completely off in all departments. More variety of stock at more realistic prices please. I appreciate that gem sales help fund the game but having a large range of items that no-one if ever going to buy because they cost too much seems a pointless exercise.

6. Give decorations a point - soldier statues decrease troop build time, horsemen statues decrease horse times, merchant statues reduce cost of placing trades etc etc

7. Whilst you're at it increase the number of decorations =)

8. More unique building rewards from events - yes I'm sad and collect them but for me it adds to the game

I'm sure there are many more but that's all I can think of for now

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Keep the Comments Coming The feed back is positive and also some very valid suggestions. Always good to see players taking an active role on Forum

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Some Fab suggestions in this forum post.

Especially in relation to pvp, Maybe use beans for that badly needed special barracks buff.. give them some value again. A purpose for the statues that drop does seem a good idea.

Certainly also an order on friends list would be helpful.. list by online. in guild shop items such as Vlt cost a stupid amount of guild coin . You can buy them on trade for very little and explorers bring them back anyway. wood cutter is a rarer find with explorers but still stupidly priced in guild shop. Items that are purchasable in guild shop should be non-tradeable The reason I say this is that every item that u buy there at the moment can be purchased cheaper on trade Maybe recyclers or something useful like that would be the better idea or improved something or other that aren't tradeable.. maybe improved bakeries,,.

Adventure loot drops need to be changed as suggested. Se drops are terrible and there is no incentive to do many of these adventures. I keep saying give a random item in drops that would eventually all come together in a collectible to let us get a rare building. Collect all 20-25 items from different adventures and get an improved silo or watermill or something. It would take a long timme to get items.. Make them non tradeable.. and would make adventures at least worth doing or attempting

Master of Strategy
    World
    Sandycove
    Many of these suggestions have their own thread in the Game Suggestions forum. It might be worth adding your support to them there.

Reply to Thread