Reply to Thread

Thread: Adventure tab text colour

World
    Newfoundland

Adventure tab text colour

ok, so who's bright idea was this?

Cannot read that without getting close to the screen and squinting. Terrible choice in colour. Not sure if it is the same in both types of adventure chat tab, this was the 'invited to' tab

edit for clarification the blue happens when someone types your name in full, like the orange you get in global, the rest of normal chat is white
    Last edited by Kit_; 23.02.16 at 18:08.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I could make a new tread for this or write in update feedback, but my problem is related.

The test is way too smal and the standard colour hard for me to read. Always have to change the whisper from green to white to make it a little better. The new chat makes the problem even worse. The pictograms might be good if you are bad at English, but they are awful if you are not 15 and have problems seeing very small things.

The resources would have been used better making it possible to zoom the text. I have tried different browsers and plug-ins- but the result is not great.

Please use some effort to make the chat easierr to read. Make it possible to save your options, so you dont need to change couor every time you get a whisper.

If you change something, be sure that it really is an improvement, and does not make it worse instead. Liked the old chat better. Way easier now to select the wrong chat tab.

World
    Northisle
    yep, not easy to read and changing to all white makes no difference, either

http://prnt.sc/a71d3b

http://prnt.sc/a71e34

please change the text colour

Community Team – Game Master Jolly Advisor BB_RobinHood's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Everyone, thanks for reporting this issue. I have submitted this issue into our database and it should be addressed soon!
    Last edited by BB_RobinHood; 24.02.16 at 13:23.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Adventure tab

Really pleased that BB have provided a channel where players in an adventure can chat - how unfortunate though, that when a player's name is typed in full, it is barely readable because of the colour chosen to highlight the text.

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Dryad; 07.03.16 at 09:16.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    poor choice of colour

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by megg View Post
    Really pleased that BB have provided a channel where players in an adventure can chat - how unfortunate though, that when a player's name is typed in full, it is barely readable because of the colour chosen to highlight the text.
    This was already reported elsewhere on forum And I think we got one of those very rare feedbacks, that it was being aded to the todo list or something like that.

Reply to Thread