Reply to Thread

Thread: How do you check your troops after finishing an adv?

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove

How do you check your troops after finishing an adv?

I guess most people ehre use guides to do adventures, so one sends a certain amount of troops and will return with an estimated number of survivors. After each vamp we get battle reports, but I'd like to have a summary of the adventure itself, showing me how many troops I lost in total, how many enemies I killed and other stats.

Personally, I really like to track how good I did and compare this to previous runs to see if I changing some tactics actually had a positive impact on the outcome or if I lost even more troops, etc.

Are you even checking these kind of things and if yes how do you keep track of them? Would this be a feature people might be interested in, possibly submitting a suggestion?

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Currently, I just build number of troops that guide (my guide or another ppl) and send them all, in last 2 sectors I see how much I have and how much left to be killed, so I train extra, I would like idea count losses at end of adventure, so i'll know the range of real losses and how worth is adventure (in some cases).

World
    Newfoundland
    A similar suggestion has been submitted here and it has been passed on already.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    But it is a nice idea. I would also love to be able to see summary of each battle without having to watch the battle playback.
    I hate to have to seach all reports and be annoyed by the playback when I am searching for the reason I lost some expensive troops.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Colyx View Post
    I guess most people ehre use guides to do adventures, so one sends a certain amount of troops and will return with an estimated number of survivors. After each vamp we get battle reports, but I'd like to have a summary of the adventure itself, showing me how many troops I lost in total, how many enemies I killed and other stats.

Personally, I really like to track how good I did and compare this to previous runs to see if I changing some tactics actually had a positive impact on the outcome or if I lost even more troops, etc.

Are you even checking these kind of things and if yes how do you keep track of them? Would this be a feature people might be interested in, possibly submitting a suggestion?
    This sort of micromanaging is doomed to failure due to the mechanics of the combat system.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread