Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: How many of you use the "Ranking" button?

World
    Sandycove
    The community obviously feels they need reminding Ravel We all live in hope that one day they may actually listen to us
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    How about the replacement ? I have made suggestions tell me your thought? http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...ciliest-Center

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    The community obviously feels they need reminding Ravel We all live in hope that one day they may actually listen to us
    I posted the links mainly to not have new ones opened on the same topic and also in an attempt to give players who didn't check them the opportunity to add their 2 cents to that.

I for one would love it if all your suggestions get implemented as a happy Community = a happy Community Manager.

World
    Sandycove
    We, the community love you Ravel, and want so much for you to be happy, its those big bad devs, or managers or accountants who want us all to be grumpy like them. But we the settlers of Sandycove, Northisle and Newfoundland will stand firm against such grumpiness. We will gather our swordsmen of fair play, and our bowmen of reason. We will train our cavalry to charge their lines of bad code, and our canoneers will boom out against their silence and pour hot steel on silly unwanted content.
    For we happy settlers all, will not be turned to grumpiness, though we may sway from time to time, we will regroup and stand firm, for Ravels happiness is worth fighting for, and we stand united and full of hope that one day those big bad devs, managers or accountants will see the error of their ways and venture forth to join us, where we can share happiness to all realms of TSO, and cake will flow freely from the MOD's tea cupboard.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    and cake will flow freely from the MOD's tea cupboard.
    the cake is a lie

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    f

World
    Sandycove
    bumping this suggestion as, for the 4th time today, I've hit this damned button. How many times would a PvPants player want to check their ranking a day for crissake??

What the heck is it still doing there on our menu tab
    Last edited by Thejollyone; 29.09.16 at 17:11.

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    I go through periods of not looking at it and then quite often. I do enjoy seeing players I know appearing from time to time. It is also my intention to get involved in this aspect of the game when I reach level 62.

So c and d fit me the best out of those options.

I have a lot of respect for how others wish to play the game so I would not discount pvp or a ranking system at all and as I said im going to give it a good go. Everyone thinks differently. The button however need not be in such pride of place.

Any button can get hit accidentally and i think you tune in to doing it. I used to hit it by accident but now no more . little sweet rewards every time I dont hit it has worked wonders for me.
    Last edited by Mortallicus; 29.09.16 at 17:52.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Always and only by mistake

World
    Sandycove
    On occasion, only because I mis-clicked, then I utter an expletive and my only challenge is then closing the window before anything shows up.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread