Reply to Thread

Thread: Recruiting Now !!!! [CAM]

World
    Sandycove

Thumbs up Recruiting Now !!!! [CAM]

'Knights of Camelot' has been disolved - thank you to all who were in the Guild.. GateKeeper1554
    Last edited by GateKeeper1554; 23.10.17 at 22:56. Reason: updated

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Hey Gates! It's MadScorpion here! Dont know if you will get this but my computer has died Getting this message to you on my phone. Not sure how long I'll be down and out for... could be a while. Kick me out if you have to for guild quest management but Ill be back!!!!! Say hi to everyone. Ill keep in touch by joining fb page

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Bigger, Stronger, Faster --Greater Benefits and Rewards for Everyone

Dear Sandycovian settlers,

I am in the Knights of Camelot and we have noticed a decline in guild activity lately. At the moment, we have a 100% active guild; however, as we are a small guild with players in multiple time zones; as a result, it is getting harder and harder to swap buffs or loot spots. After discussing this issue, we decided to post in the forum to ALL players. We are sure that we are not the only guild in this situation. As a result, we are hoping to join forces with other small guilds; in order to remedy these problems.

However, we are NOT suggesting that everybody should disband their guild and join us in our guild (although everybody would be welcome). We want to create a guild that uses the experience and talents of all guild leaders; in order to create a friendly, helpful environment that encourages conversation, and other things that make a Settler’s life a little easier; like swapping buffs and loot spots as well as, trading resources at discounted prices.

Please consider the advantages of such an idea and if you are interested please contact gatekeeper1554 or Riekthelle or Anjo-Hunter. In addition, if you are not in a guild at the moment, but you would like to join a terrific guild and help to make it better, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.

Reply to Thread