Reply to Thread

Thread: camp respawn, IOTP

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle

camp respawn, IOTP

Island of the pirates, last sector; Tage's counting

sent MOD 1R to camp 8; gets intercepted by trap, wipes it out, continues to fight (without army) and cleans out caltrops plus some gunmen
    (done this since the MOD showed up)

10-11 hours later (i.e. logout + time), I send out the MMA to clean camp 8... I get intercept messages going AND _returning_ from 8 without the actual intercept. camp 8 gone

trap back on the map, with intercept region and what not; another MOD 1R to take it away, another battle report and 1R gone

I've promised before recommendation to the project leader... I'd like now to hire the whole team myself, I need good coders

World
    Sandycove
    I'm not sure I've had the same issue, and I can't be sure what map you are looking at for the references, but looking at the wiki map (and I think your explanation makes sense for that one) something is definitely weird with camp 8. I was attacked there twice as well, causing additional losses and an extra send.

I had done it with taking out leader at 6 first, then attacking leader at 11 with 220 recruits/MMA. Lately, camp 8 (or some combination of 7,8 or 9) attacks twice and the general doesn't make it. This didn't used to be a problem.

The adventure is still manageable but it's frustrating when things magically change all of a sudden with no explanation or warning.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread