Reply to Thread

Thread: a new use for all of the collectibles found

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

a new use for all of the collectibles found

There are thousands of collectibles sitting in peoples star menu that would never be used, so why not invent a Collectible Hut, where they could be either converted into other, more use-able, collectibles like banners, etc or into resources other than stone or marble refills.
    Some players, or maybe most, are always looking for ways to make better use of the collectibles we have, but never seem to find a way to use a lot of them.
    There could even me a time lock on it so you have to wait a certain length of time before you could make the same exchange of collectibles as there is with the epic kill buffs like Rain of Arrows or Assassins.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I like your idea. Either that - or maybe change the buffs one can produce with the collectibles? The reason why some collectibles are piling up is beause the buffs are not really worth the trouble.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Colyx View Post
    I like your idea. Either that - or maybe change the buffs one can produce with the collectibles? The reason why some collectibles are piling up is beause the buffs are not really worth the trouble.
    They added some conversions to the provision house to help find a use for scarecrows, herbs and barrels. I think that was meant to address that issue. It would be nice if some more options were added or more uses put in the mayor's house to allow even more flexibility. But at least there is something you can do with those three.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread