Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Easter Event 2016 Dev Diary

World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Easter Event 2016 Dev Diary

You can find the Dev Diary here!

Please leave your comments and feedback below.

Thank you!

BB_Ravel

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    If BB's idea of "balance" on eggs in loot is what we have seen on Test server, this is going to be the least fun event in history =(

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Here's hoping for an entertaining few weeks.
    Last edited by lordloocan1; 01.03.16 at 14:24.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    The floating residence are still missing

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    improved butchers and silos seem to have replaced them

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    ""The values from 2015 no longer seemed fair because of the Level Cap Raise and the new content that was implemented over the past year.
    Therefore, the rewards in Stripy Eggs for adventures have been re-balanced.""

the above quote doesnt make sense i can understand that those who have leveled past lvl 50 might have a small advantage not sure how but i will give you that.. but by making such a huge reduction in some adventures you havent balanced them you have just made it harder for players low lvl enough where IOTP or any other single player adv that was nerfed harder to make enough eggs...i am lvl 61 i can pretty much do any adv and so can adapt..and get the eggs i need but someone who is say lvl 40 might not be able to do the adventures i can to get the same amount of eggs that i will get... there way was by doing outlaws, IOTP ,traitors etc

now that doesnt seem fair to me

World
    Newfoundland
    Shop: great (note: no event left with floating residence available for event resource?).
    Content: good.
    Adventure drops: tbd (probably disappointing for many).
    Explorer finds: tbd (congrats to the minority who wanted guaranteed egg find on each search. But why did you have to drag the rest of us down with you? "Explorers will always bring back a MINIMUM amount of Stripy Eggs from a treasure search").

Thumbs up for early dev diary.

Oh and the million dollar question: will the bugs that have been so nicely reported on test server be fixed or will it be business as usual?
    Last edited by topgearfan; 01.03.16 at 16:04.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    ""The values from 2015 no longer seemed fair because of the Level Cap Raise and the new content that was implemented over the past year.
    Therefore, the rewards in Stripy Eggs for adventures have been re-balanced.""

the above quote doesnt make sense i can understand that those who have leveled past lvl 50 might have a small advantage not sure how but i will give you that.. but by making such a huge reduction in some adventures you havent balanced them you have just made it harder for players low lvl enough where IOTP or any other single player adv that was nerfed harder to make enough eggs...i am lvl 61 i can pretty much do any adv and so can adapt..and get the eggs i need but someone who is say lvl 40 might not be able to do the adventures i can to get the same amount of eggs that i will get... there way was by doing outlaws, IOTP ,traitors etc

now that doesnt seem fair to me
    +1 there
    If I may add..their statement have NO sense at all. Level 52 here but the level Cap raise and the new content will not make it more easy for me to get any extra eggs.I can't use the new troops on the old adventures and I still don't have them anyway.
    BB you make once again no sense. In the last 6 months I saw things get worst and worst!

You didn't rebalance but reduced the drop from adventure so that now things for new player will get far more harder!
    Hoping they will spent more gems if you make things more harder? think twice you will just push more and more of them to leave!
    Just check how many low player below level 36 stop playing in the last 6 months!

Would it really be so bad if those low level player (that of course don't or can't play 24/7) had a chance to get a MMA general with their own strength without using gems? I did my first easter event last year and thought the game was great because gave me that chance.

You just changed my idea of this game with the last modifications for worst of the game.
    1st you ruined RB adventure during Halloween Event!
    2nd you reduced the area where we can place the Magnificent Residence, Witch Tower and Frozen Manor (with the 23.02 game update)
    3rd you reduced the egg drop of all adventure to a level that is now ridiculous and would need us to do 7 adv par day for 3 weeks to be able to get 1 MMA! (if the average drop of test server is confirmed!)

thumb down!
    BB is getting way too much greedy!
    Last edited by Sir_Galavant; 01.03.16 at 16:15.

World
    Sandycove
    bring it on

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    Too bad for that, I have many slots on water still unoccupied.

Reply to Thread