Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The new egg loot of Settlers Easter Event 2016

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

The new egg loot of Settlers Easter Event 2016

Hey guys,
    i created a list of all new egg loot in the adventures for the upcoming event:
    New Egg Loot - Settlers Easter Event 2016

hope its usefull :-)

There are still missing 2 Adventure Egg Loot
    Motherly Love
    Return To The Bandit Nest

Any help is welcome to complete the list

kind regards and have fun
    Last edited by dummstueck; 02.03.16 at 11:11.

minoreva
    settlersonlinewiki.eu/easter-event-2016/

Arctic and Bastille shows here, Return to bandits nest shows 0-40 (missing the max) and motherly love no answer there yet

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Thx :-) getting closer
    btw, pls check grammar, there might be some ^^

oh somehow i can't believe the 150 eggs in wild mary as top loot
    could be a good idea to check that as well :-)

World
    Sandycove
    Thanks a lot for the information
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    depressing reading tbh if your under 48 without a MMA already. Hope veteran players look after those in their guilds.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    depressing reading tbh if your under 48 without a MMA already. Hope veteran players look after those in their guilds.
    This is the exact sense or entitlement that I find frustrating. Why is it that people want to be able to get everything at every level? If it was easy enough for players under 48 without cannons, Major, MMA and the production that comes with it, how easy would it be for those who DID have that? So long as you're able to get just one thing for eggs that would otherwise cost gems (an MMA, a fast explorer, a Vet etc) then that should be a huge opportunity for those without. Which would give you a leg up for every event that follows.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Grahaml View Post
    This is the exact sense or entitlement that I find frustrating. Why is it that people want to be able to get everything at every level? If it was easy enough for players under 48 without cannons, Major, MMA and the production that comes with it, how easy would it be for those who DID have that? So long as you're able to get just one thing for eggs that would otherwise cost gems (an MMA, a fast explorer, a Vet etc) then that should be a huge opportunity for those without. Which would give you a leg up for every event that follows.
    I've commented in a similar way but I think you put it better than me.
    +1
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    ...and of course the easy option is to invest in/support the game by buying gems and get some things you want that way

and to OP, beautifully presented info, tyvm
    Last edited by Thejollyone; 03.03.16 at 08:44.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    For me the fun in events is having to work for the resources. Personally I never saw the appeal of playing like the traders who bought everything in 5 minutes by hoarding a gazillion eggs from the previous year. I'm glad that's not an option anymore and I'll be glad of a new challenge for a few weeks. I like events and we need more - bring back the Crisis Quests!!!
    HOTFIX!

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Grahaml View Post
    Yours is the exact opinion that depresses me, I was pretty non-specific in my statement, helping guild members can be anything from giving some bronze swords and brew, to dropping a few adventures on someone, to giving a few ls or even making up a shortfall in eggs if they can't get that first general. Being as the low level adventures drop between 3 times and 7 times less than they did and some are no longer easily obtained.

Reply to Thread