Reply to Thread

Thread: Many Ideas Pooled

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

Many Ideas Pooled

I had a forum post under general discussions and many ideas were put up on it. I have taken many of them and put them hereunder

Adventure Stacking

Review xp needed from levels 66 to levels 75

Rebalancing of resources as Granite now dropping due to deposits

Reassessment of PVP Its possible to Lose colonies too easily after high takeover costs

x5 barrack buff, or even a x6 that u purchase for beans in merchant.
    Yes make them expensive if necessary, cos we have nothing else to purchase with beans.

Sort button for friends list* online - online active users are listed first
    * favorites - make you own favorite list and put them first
    * name - list them in alphabetical order
    * level - we have that one already and some may find it useful ..

Dont really see the need for new buildings, the latest maintenance is taking buildspace away, not adding to it - was that the whole intention of the archipelagos? Again its been requested time and time again, remove the spawning bushes etc ASAP and be done with it.

Recycle adventures, or revamp the ones deemed unfit to play (wild mary, gunpowder and son of the veld are the 3 I have in mind). If not revamp them, then why not totally overhaul the loots on these 3 to give us a reason to kill so many troops.
    Same goes for the coops - though Ive heard this one is being looked at already (fingers crossed)

Return of Crisis Quests … hard but with worthwhile rewards

Suggestions and random ideas
    1. Experience points for generals - based on the number of camps/troops they attack, roughly based on the old exchange rate for star coins. Basically a way of toughening up generals which could save troops or decrease travel time

2. A "friendly" event where only coop adv drop event resources. This would hopefully bring the servers/guilds closer together and stop the insane increase in lootspots that happens with most events.

3. As already mentioned a reworking of the "unpopular" adventures - make them worthwhile to do please

4. Tied into the above - rebalancing the ratios for building/adv drops from loot - I've lost count of the number of SEs I've either done or had lootspots on and only very rarely have I got a MSE and never a sniff of an angel gate

5. A rethinking / increase of stock in the gem store - the prices are completely off in all departments. More variety of stock at more realistic prices please. I appreciate that gem sales help fund the game but having a large range of items that no-one if ever going to buy because they cost too much seems a pointless exercise.

6. Give decorations a point - soldier statues decrease troop build time, horsemen statues decrease horse times, merchant statues reduce cost of placing trades etc etc

7. Whilst you're at it increase the number of decorations =)

8. More unique building rewards from events - yes I'm sad and collect them but for me it adds to the game

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Another general idea would be to have random drops of un-tradeable items from various adventures which would be put together later on to give a reward such as a rare building or something of that order, this would mean players would have to do many of the adventures that are currently not being done as they have useless drops. So you would have to collect maybe 50 items to get a bone church or other building.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Hey, you have nice ideas there. However, it would be better to look out for threads that already discuss your suggestions. If you can't find any threads with your idea, simply open a new discussion.

It is much easier to discuss each suggestion in a separate thread, than have many suggestion in one thread - the latter makes everything just really confusing after a few pages

Reply to Thread