Reply to Thread

Thread: Would anyone spend 95 gems to buy the Easter Mistery box?

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Would anyone spend 95 gems to buy the Easter Mistery box?

from http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/threads/32750
    Name: Buff Surprise
    Type: Mystery / Surprise Box
    Description: Provides a randomly chosen buff (amongst others: coal/iron/gold re-filler, Rabbit Lucky Charm, Cookies, etc.).
    Price: 89 Gems
    I wouldn't and don't get why they put it in there. Do they realize how cheap are buff in Trade office? not worth 89 gems anyway...not even half that!

What happened to the Architect box?
    But more important why they keep giving us refill when the feedback on the last refill collection box was awfull?
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/threads/30988

whatever BB!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    the architect box i bet was there best ever event box they have ever made ...i know i spent around 30k gems on them at the time and would again if they was the same

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    being as 89 gems basically translates into almost 4k gc and the box doesn't drop a rainbow buff every time definitely not. Even if it did drop a rainbow buff every time probably not. The Christmas box of 2013 was the best box ever, it was probably over generous and that's why people bought so many, personally I spent about 16000 gems that event just on boxes. I've never spent another gem since on a box because they do not offer good rewards.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Has been wondering the same. Tried to get some on test. Not anything in tham I would want to spend gems on. The can as well move it from the shop, it is a joke.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    seeing they have decided to sell the rare buildings for extreme amounts of gems ..i doubt many will have bought them it would of been better just to re-release the architect boxes at easter

Reply to Thread