Reply to Thread

Thread: last free island nered !!!

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

last free island nered !!!

i have just cleared the last of the free archipelago to find unlike every one else who have 3 mag res i can only place 1 mag res!!!....
    are really having a laugh with your player base...this mean now i am 1 k pop disadvantage to almost every one else in my guild

how many other building spaces have been removed....

do i have to check now whether there is any point to removing mountain using gems bought items or am i goner be conned/robbed there as well ??

i suppose this is the end of a level playing field for all players.....as some now will have far more pop and be able to do far more then those who have been stitched up by the removal of these building spaces!!

what is the point of this imposed disadvantage ??....

this just show more of the utter incompetence of the people in charge and the dev's...
    Last edited by ATHTHEMANIAC; 09.03.16 at 12:13.

World
    Newfoundland
    there is other threads on this.
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...t-usable-space

long story short, its being fixed and we getting a free move day. So chill out man, get more mag res's .

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    unless i am blind nowhere does it say we getting the spaces back ....only a moving day ?..

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    this is the perfect example of how bb do not care about or listen to the players since 2 versions were given a big fat thumbs down by the testing community but still it went live anyway. Here's an idea how about owning up to the obvious fact that you made a mistake, fix it by removing the offending bushes from those few spots that may or may not have been causing the issue of locked zones as it should've been done in the first place. oh yeah and how about some kind of apology for all the hasstle and anger caused by this massive downgrade to the game.

P.S please don't give us move week until after this nonsence has been adequately sorted out as it would be completely useless and make things worse for all who make use of it

World
    Sandycove
    this is from test server - I think it goes some way to explaining why BB have had to do what they have done on main island:

http://prntscr.com/ad562m

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Sorry but the ''locked zone's'' is a big fat red-herring. I have nothing built on a bush, dead tree etc., as I do not have decorations on my island, yet I still get locked zone messages. If these spots were genuinely the issue surely BB would have removed anything built on them.

As ATHTHEMANIAC states we now have 2 sorts of islands, those who managed to clear the archipelago before the changes and those who didn't. Fantastic, not.

World
    Newfoundland
    3 kinds, add those who cleared before island storehouse fix
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I make it 5 kinds.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Sorry but the ''locked zone's'' is a big fat red-herring. I have nothing built on a bush, dead tree etc., as I do not have decorations on my island, yet I still get locked zone messages. If these spots were genuinely the issue surely BB would have removed anything built on them.
    The "Locked Zone" error is not related to just one issue. When an error is detected on your zone, the zone is locked to prevent further damage. Some of these are more serious than others, which is why some "Locked Zone" issues get cleared by a script and others require support and the Dev Team to sort out.
    Think of it like a headache. It can mean a number of things are wrong, as the headache is just the symptom.

Hope this explains it.

As for the missing building slots, the info here is all we know at this point.
    Last edited by BB_Ravel; 16.03.16 at 16:34.

Reply to Thread