Reply to Thread

Thread: What price easter eggs?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Lightbulb What price easter eggs?

I'm relatively new to the game and forum, and this is my first Easter event.

I've been trying to work out how much an easter egg should be in gold coins but judging by the offers in the trade office, others are as confused as me! Some variation adds to the value of trade, but prices seem to be from 5gc, 10gc, to 100gc per egg!

I do have a game guide to pricing but unfortunately that gives a zero price for easter eggs so is no help. I appreciate the prices will probably settle over the coming few days, but I am now intrigued and determined to make some sense of it all before I start buying/selling.

Thanks

VH

World
    Sandycove
    With any event goods there is huge variability in the prices. The truth is - they are worth what people will pay and that keeps changing. Add to that the fact that as people get the items with their eggs they might want them less, so prices can drop. At the end of the event they have little value to most except those who couldn't get enough along the way.

Keep your eyes open and you'll see some offers better than others, and jump in when you think it's right. Unfortunately there's nothing more definitive than that.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    we have some on my server trying to get 300gc per egg....lol

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Proving very difficult to determine if bargains might be had, although it seemed earlier this morning that most had settled at 50 gc per easter egg on Newfoundland. I have yet to check what they might be offering now

Reply to Thread