Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: QM /BK bug - 0/0 troops in battle report

World
    Sandycove
    what i'm reading here could as well be related to one of my posts and merging the info it seems the BK is the troublemaker, not the QM
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...troops-doubled

meaning it could be the bad counting in regard to the landing zone

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urgh123 View Post
    Not advisable to leave adventure if you're making a block, all timers go wild and very likely you will lose it somewhere
    Yes, that is correct. Flash seems to go very stupid when you return to the home island during attacks - I've heard many things reported. I always watch the attacks (or for simple ones I trust at least leave the adventure island the active window if I have to leave the room). I'd recommend making that a habit.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    just had this again on BK. All troops loaded, went to the block, I was watching them carefully. Both gens entered relevant camps and started fighting. Leader looked to be taking too long to fall so I returned home and came back. The second gen was not loaded with troops at all....

The QMG was transferring (empty) to a new position on the map at the time to allow me landing room of other gens.
    Last edited by Thejollyone; 21.03.16 at 08:35.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I can confirm this happens without the quartermaster general. As I do not own one, I just send normal troops. Not even Claus. Sent the attacks, go to home island and come back to see that it has all failed. 100 elites, 150 odd cavalry and 190 recruits. Luckily no cannoneers.
    Last edited by Rowina_Daemonian; 21.03.16 at 10:09.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same problem here.
    Attacked and everything went perfectly. Then it took a lot longer time so i went back home to the main island, and then i went back to BK and 2 of the first generals was still alive but with no troops. Then my major was dead and when i check the battle report, it says he ahve crossbows but they are 0.....

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    That is not QM bug. This is related with all generals.
    This is most happen in BK (can happen also in other adventures) because BK landing zone have bug.

game show as general go in star and you can use units from that general, but actually that generals has landed and units are in that general
    I had this bug in HLT.

Does it help if all of the generals (including those in star menu)are re-positioned in the map?

fixed in 22.3. maintenance
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_RobinHood View Post
    • All assigned units will take part in battles again
    Last edited by Durin_d; 21.03.16 at 15:48.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    So basically, till patch time tomorrow, we lose an entire day worth of adventures and because of their disclaimer in the blocking and locking section of their help section, they will not refund us for the fact that we cannot do any adventuring all day and we just have to risk a lot of damascene swords and horses. Can we possibly get a response on what is happening with this as this is a possible, even conservative, 750 egg loss.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    This very closely related thread is worth a look, Fingers crossed the fix in the update covers it as well: general is not where he sems to be

There's a possible workaround in the last few posts. Like Durin_d asked, if anyone else can confirm it (or poke massive holes in it) please do.

Since the bug is more about a standard game mechanic clearly, suddenly, and fairly consistently not working properly than it is about hinky block fails, (generals should land properly, retain their troops, walk where they are sent and not go dancing off invisibly to unexpected places) it seems worth a ticket carefully explaining the circumstances if the bug does do damage. Not official, just a player-opinion.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 21.03.16 at 17:56. Reason: Accuracy.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Raised a similar support ticket.
    In my case, the Veteran arrived on the island with 143 Recruits 0 Cannonneers ... guess how many are "gone"?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Had a strange think on BK, but reading this maybe the same issue, had Major in the star but units were still assigned to it. (no screenshot however still keep a closer eye / print screen after update)

Reply to Thread