Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: QM /BK bug - 0/0 troops in battle report

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove

QM /BK bug - 0/0 troops in battle report

This is being investigated at the moment and the 2 constants noticed so far are the Quartermaster General and the Black Knights adventure, so the thread has been renamed.
    Please mention in your comments if you had you were using the QM or if you were doing BK when encountering the issue.

on arriving at my adventure the qm went into star due to lack of landing spots, the troops were unloaded so I assigned them to my mma and sent attack. i left adventure. when I came back qm had mysteriously placed itself and all the troops it had previously unloaded were in there. my mma was dead and the battle report looked like this.

this also happened with a slightly different variation on my northisle character yesterday where I placed the qm out of star and the troops jumped back into qm.
    Last edited by BB_Ravel; 18.03.16 at 16:20.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    That is not QM bug. This is related with all generals.
    This is most happen in BK (can happen also in other adventures) because BK landing zone have bug.

game show as general go in star and you can use units from that general, but actually that generals has landed and units are in that general
    BB don't understand their own game

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Problem is mismatch of map versions between client and server. Just like the path issues.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I have just lost 190 cav and 205 can on bk i made sure the gen had the right stuff in even up to it start attacking and now the replay shows i only put rec's in it, but still i have lost the other troops. Not sure whether to cancel the adv or not now as i don't want to lose more troops.

minoreva
    Deff something weird going on In BK,just lost 50 cannons-all was checked before sending gen-on battle report cannons showed wrong number,they were killed anyway. So BK,I will give you a rest til this issue is fixed

World
    Newfoundland

General became empty after sending to attack

I already sent a ticket to the support, [Ticket#UK-2016031811000367]. Here, I just want to share the information and know if anyone has the same issue.

In Black Knights adv, first block, I sent 4 generals to attack. I loaded them with troops, double checked if they got the right numbers, sent them to attack. I watched until all of them started departing. Then, I returned to home island.

When I received the mail, I went back to the adventure and saw that my second general was empty. He was not dead, he was alive without troops, and might not attack actually. I received other mails that my other generals were intercepted. Of course, my attack failed and lost a lot of troops.

I saw with my own eyes that my second general started departing before my 3rd and 4th generals. A general without troops can't be sent to attack. I don't know why he became empty afterwards.
    Last edited by Syltom1; 19.03.16 at 10:18.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same problem with 2 Generals

seems the problem is QM general

There are not enough landing zones on the target island. Your general has been returned to your star menu and his troops have been unassigned.
    after the battles the QM is on ground and
    full of troops
    Last edited by Drakan47; 18.03.16 at 11:26.

World
    Sandycove
    Not advisable to leave adventure if you're making a block, all timers go wild and very likely you will lose it somewhere

World
    Newfoundland
    I didn't use any Quartermaster. I used 3 normal generals and 1 Master of Martial Arts. The bugged general was a normal general.

I didn't have any problems with landing zones. All my generals landed normally. I unloaded their troops, and moved them to other places before starting attack.
    Last edited by Syltom1; 19.03.16 at 10:21.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    just had that and qm did land in star menu.. All generals was load with troops and battle reports says they were more or less empty. Was doing bk adventure.

Reply to Thread