Reply to Thread

Thread: Help with easter event/party crashes

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Help with easter event/party crashes

I'm new to this game and I'm really confused. What's the point with party crashers. Why do I would have to destroy them every day? I don't have any easter event mission on my list, I've done them all (i'm level 29). Is there any prices if you destroy camp? I have done all the missions easter event has, but they still renew every day.

Is there any guide for newbie, what is this event for and why people are complaining if you buff their camp. What's the deal with truces also, is there any point to help or if people need help.. I know they help that way you don't need to destroy them with your army. They cost quite a bit.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    you should get a quest every day to apply 4 buffs on a friend and destroy your camp. it pays a lot of eggs.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Each time the party crashers on your island regenerate (once every 24 hours) a quest appears that you should try to fulfill in order to obtain more easter eggs.

The quest will terminate with the destruction of the party crashers either though truce buffs provided by your friends, or by you attacking them with your army (or a combination of both).

Every time the party crashers regenerate their army is stronger and this continues for 15 days, culminating in the strongest army and greatest reward.

When you log-in (or in the box that appears on your game-screen in the lower left-hand corner with the easter bunny on it), click the question mark and it will explain what all the easter event is about and how you can benefit from it.

The main purpose is to allow you a different (and perhaps cheaper) way of obtaining things from the shop (enhanced features) or through trade with easter eggs.

Some players don't like their party-crashers to be buffed without being forewarned as a courtesy, and in case they have arrangements with other players to share quests or do swaps etc.

A word of caution: the prices for easter eggs in the trade office can vary significantly (one egg can be valued at 25 gold pieces - 100 gold pieces or more), so be careful when trading because you might not be getting the bargain you think you are.

VH
    Last edited by Von_Hapsberg; 17.03.16 at 15:34. Reason: spelling

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    hello

task says:

use 4 truce offers of any kind on your friend`s island

i don`t have friends
    hove to finnish the task

Reply to Thread