Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Adventures not giving eggs

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Adventures not giving eggs

Just completed 8 adventure since the Easter event began and only got eggs on 2. I thought the game would provide more especially
    sine one achievement requires 1200 eggs off adventures. I have gotten about 50 eggs on 8...which means at this rate 192 adventures
    would be required in 20 days or 9.6 adventures a day. Does this sound reasonable? I think not

World
    Sandycove
    It would take too long to explain probabilities. So it's just easiest to say that each adventure has a chance of not dropping eggs. Each chance is independent - so it's not valid to say "I've done X so I should have Y". Each one has a 25% chance of not dropping.

I've been getting a better return than the wife. And that is not a good thing, trust me.

There are other sources of getting eggs of course. Collectibles, searches, achievements, market. For the 3rd (4th) day I'm coming along fine. Just stay at it.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've done 5 adventures today and not a single egg.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Make that 7 advs with no egg loot. Yay.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    I've been getting a better return than the wife. And that is not a good thing, trust me.
    this I can relate too

currently running at about 8 from 10 on sandycove and maybe 6 from 10 on northisle, longest run without an egg drop 4 adventures, very happy so far. From a mix of BK and ali's.

If your going to come here and make broad statements about eggs not dropping at least give some information, which adventures for instance.

World
    Sandycove
    Just for the info,wife and my current counts:

Bandit Nest: 40 0
    Tropical Sun: 36 36 0 36 0
    Sleeping Volcano: 0 0 0
    Witch of the Swamp: 0 50 20 0 20 20
    Bastille Island: 0 50 20 0 20 20
    Sleepy Reef: 0

So 19 attempts with 10 hits. 52%, so below what should be 'average' but enough to know it isn't completely rigged against us. If you are curious, we're currently working on quantity vs quality during the week due to work. On the weekends we will go after 'meatier' ones
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Here's my list: 5 BKs, 1 Tikki Island, 1 Sleepy Reef.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    The first two days of the event, each made adv gave eggs, yesterday and today, absolutely nothing, as long as you do, the only conclusion is that it deliberately working and the only effect on me is that I am disappointed with BB, because it is obvious - they set this up for a few days at worse, the same thing is all previous events

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Those of us who have played for far too long know this happens every time, I did the 1200 eggs from adventures on day 1 to make sure.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I don't understand why drop rates are like this in the first place. It really is frustrating to spend x amounts of resources as well as real life time just to receive no eggs. This is another great example that devs don't seem to play the game. If they would, they would know how disappointing it feels to not receive any eggs all day long.

Why not make this a bit more rewarding by adjusting the drop rate? For example:

45% = 5 eggs | 25% = 10 eggs | 15% = 20 eggs | 10% = 30 eggs | 5% = 40 eggs

From a psychological point of view, getting a small amount of a reward gives a more positive feeling than receiving no reward. Also seeing other players receiving many eggs while oneself is getting hardly any is not really helping either. A different drop rate would motivate ppl a lot more instead of causing negative emotions about the rewards received. Just change it for events - other than that drop rates are acceptable.

This would make many events so much more enjoyable. C'mon BB give us some love pls.

Reply to Thread