Reply to Thread

Thread: Generals and troops doubled

World
    Sandycove

Generals and troops doubled

When my generals landed to adventure and after i placed them at their starting positions they just appeared back at the home zone too, with all troops i sent inside
    So i ended with double generals. I did try to fix it on my own by sending the ghost generals from home zone to adventure, in hope the counters will merge and fix themselves but that didn't happen entirely. Count of generals got fixed so i didn't have them doubled anymore but troops remained double, even after finishing adventure with them and once they returned home...

I tried everything i can, clearing cache, staying over 15 minutes offline, cleaning my PC from all residuals, nothing helped

Any suggestions ?
    It appears i could lose this event if this problem persists, and the clock is ticking...

P.S.
    couldn't find any related posts so i had to start a new thread, if any MOD around please merge, thank you
    Last edited by Urgh123; 18.03.16 at 16:40. Reason: added P.S.

World
    Sandycove
    Update:
    i just recounted to give the exact troop value, it seems i now have all the troops that i sent to adventure being added to the original total troop count that i normally posses, i.e. if i had 10 recruits and sent 2 to adventure then upon returning from adventure i would have 12 instead normally 10.
    Only troop types that were sent to adventure were affected

Forgot to mention that at the point when my generals arrived to adventure and before i unloaded them i faced and odd sighting of having -29 recruits in one of them, however, on my home zone the military count and number of settlers count (working and unassigned and total) match to the real values because i kept track of how many i have.

May be a useful info that the problem started at about the same time when we get the daily login reward, accompanied by a lot of lag.

In addition, at the same time (02:00 GMT) one of our guild members received the "Server is going to be shut down for maintenance" message multiple times and couldn't get past it until she waited offline for over 15 minutes, cleared cache and everything, but then received the Avatar Selection window when finally managed to get in, thankfully another browser refresh fixed it.
    Last edited by Urgh123; 18.03.16 at 17:02.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    My major returned from wots with 238r and 270 cannons, great gen .

World
    Sandycove
    Update (to my earlier post):

For the test, i sent all generals and all affected troop types to the adventure zone, unloaded all, finished adventure and sent them back home on foot, generals didn't carry any back as well, but the problem persists (more units than normal are returning back home)
    No Quartermaster General was involved so it's probably a Black Knights adventure related issue.

Hope this gets fixed asap

World
    Sandycove
    Update #2

Just noticed another thing that might add to the BK landing zone bug

If generals are about to land and you refrained to visit it until that moment then before they start landing for a brief moment some "roads" appear beneath generals. That is surely not normal.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urgh123 View Post
    i.e. if i had 10 recruits and sent 2 to adventure then upon returning from adventure i would have 12 instead normally 10.
    Only troop types that were sent to adventure were affected
    Even after the recent Game Update the problem of the "ghost troops" remains
    Isn't there any way to run a fix script that could check for ghosts and simply remove them ?
    I'm quite sure there should be the way to search for the wrong unit values and simply delete those that were affected.

World
    Northisle

Duplication Of Generals...

Hi, the wierdest bug happened to me just now...

I have a Treasure Of Knowledge started and sent 3 generals with troops to it, a QM a Grim Reaper and a MMA, when they landed i took the trops from them and sent ONLY the grim reaper home. Now to my surprise i have all 3 generals i sent at home island again BUT on the adevnture i also have the QM and the MMA i did not send home. Also all generals have the origial troops i sent them with.

So basically now i have a duplicated QM and a duplicated MMA on my island. that "returned" with the same amount of troops i sent them to ToK. The Grim Reaper also brought the troops i sent him with.

Despite their "return" with all troops i sent them with, the troops also stayed on ToK.

Basically i end up with 1 duplicated MMA and 1 duplicate Quartermaster, and also duplicated the troops i sent.

Anyone having similar issues?

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Houri3; 07.06.16 at 06:22.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Sometimes I get these issue but once I refresh or finish the adventures everything is back to normal, anyway I can't use that duplicated one, not sure if you was able to do that or not.

World
    Sandycove
    it is back

i just got the info one of our guild members suffered the same bug

Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    Sometimes I get these issue but once I refresh or finish the adventures everything is back to normal, anyway I can't use that duplicated one, not sure if you was able to do that or not.
    you had the luck refresh sorted it out, sometimes it doesn't work and you end up with all the troops you sent to adventure added up to your original number of troops, needless to say it can be quite a problem to those with low population limit.

Reply to Thread