Reply to Thread

Thread: Where do eggs problem - - not happy

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Where do eggs problem - - not happy

i wanted to do all the achievements for the where do eggs come from adventure and whilst doing my first one set my provision houses to create all buffs for 5 adventures - bad idea

I did not realize that after the first was completed then the tab to create the buffs disappeared which is fine if it weren't for the fact the buffs in the queue disappeared but my resources used for them were never added back to my storage

I managed to get enough buffs to complete 2 of the adventures but im missing the buffs and resources which I started creating for the other 3 adventures.

This means im down-
    7350x tools
    3675x iron ore
    315x herbs
    5250x grain

And worse is im now going to have to make these buffs again for the adventures means even more resources out

Please can you look into this and am I able to have my resources back?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    No bug, this is working as intended. As per the change logs.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Where is it stated in game though? Not everyone looks at the change logs, i rarely go onto the forum and now I have looked the change log isn't abundantly clear bar it specifically stating about the well being and unless you know to look then you wouldn't even think about

I do not see why it cannot be stated in the game or why it does not limit you making the buffs. Its not like you can use them other than on the event and the only reason I wasted my time doing such a repetitive event is for the achievement otherwise i would not have done it even once

Either clearly stated it in the adventure window or at least replenish the resources you use when removing the buffs from the queue or storage

World
    Northisle
    It says in the provision house that the buffs will be removed after the scenario ends

Reply to Thread