Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The ''not'' dead general

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    the bug returned, and happens almost always, in the same garrison, the same amount of troops on the same adventure.
    Hello People

World
    Sandycove
    I had it a few days ago on a BK, I called his mum who promptly gave him some castor oil and he was back out from under his duvet in no time
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

qawpaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    This started sometime ago and it only happened on SA but of late it's starting to happen a lot more frequently and in any adventure, it only happens with blocking generals which I know isn't a supported feature but I'll report it anyway.

When the block has finished the generals return home and sometimes they appear to be dead but they are not, they still have a full complement of troops, if you leave the adventure and come back the general is ok. This isn't limited to my PC as my wife gets it sometimes as well. Does anyone else ?

it have nothing to do with leaving... it correct it self in seconds ,,and have done so for over a year,

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    it have nothing to do with leaving... it correct it self in seconds ,,and have done so for over a year,
    Please look at when I started this post, oh look it's over a year ago. Before quoting me thanks
    Last edited by Bluesavanah; 16.04.17 at 00:11.

qawpaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    Please look at when I started this post, oh look it's over a year ago. Before quoting me thanks
    i have and there are still no errors,i just played 100 young wood cutters in a row. no probs at all.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    i have and there are still no errors,i just played 100 young wood cutters in a row. no probs at all.
    I played over 40 WC in this event, faced this issue with like 30-35 of them, also, got this issue in tikki last night.
    Hello People

qawpaw
    thats really odd indeed ,maby it could be lag doing it.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    It happens all the time and on any adventure; general will 'normally' be alive after a minute or two.
    Just had the issue on Oil Lamp, often on VtV...

Reply to Thread