Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: daily quests, daily bleh!

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    I hate to point out that I'd rather pay 75 gunpowder than do a vlt, being as the primary adventure for this event is bk chances are your getting a few saltpetre drops I really don't see the problem. However the lower level guy getting long bows that one can be harsh if you log in late.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    idm paying anything, I have a choice, pay or not pay. its the fact that paying gp 5 times in 1 week isn't very balanced. supposed to be random next week i'll probz be moaning my gran reserves are being depleted lol...

and it is easy to stop this happening..

so my other issue is why don't bb implement the many easy fixes we continually ask for or at least tell us why not

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    I hate to point out that I'd rather pay 75 gunpowder than do a vlt, being as the primary adventure for this event is bk chances are your getting a few saltpetre drops I really don't see the problem. However the lower level guy getting long bows that one can be harsh if you log in late.
    Have to agree with vigabrand on this one, it's not so much the paying gp that is the problem, it's the fact that I'm being asked to deplete an already scarce resource by paying gp over and over again when the quests are meant be random. Though you do have a point, being asked to complete vlt would also be annoying...and the longbow one is definitely worse. I'm lvl 52 and have never produced more than abt 100lb/12hrs so wouldn't be able to produce 500 even with a 4x buff...

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Just got my last guild quest of the event, Fireworks again.

Making a grand total of 9 Fireworks (pay 75 gunpowder)and 5 Refined-Gunpowder (Pay 50 gunpowder) quests in 20 days, interestingly I had never had either of these quests before the event began.

World
    Sandycove
    It seems like I've been getting that one (Fireworks) a lot lately also. I'm gradually running out of Saltpeter :-(
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLecti View Post
    Just got my last guild quest of the event, Fireworks again.

Making a grand total of 9 Fireworks (pay 75 gunpowder)and 5 Refined-Gunpowder (Pay 50 gunpowder) quests in 20 days, interestingly I had never had either of these quests before the event began.
    They are event specific quests maybe just for Easter, the next event might be different.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    It seems like I've been getting that one (Fireworks) a lot lately also. I'm gradually running out of Saltpeter :-(
    Have to admit that I stopped trying to complete them after the first couple, I rarely lose cannons so only have a level one powderhut and would have struggled to keep up with demand.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    They are event specific quests maybe just for Easter, the next event might be different.
    God I hope so, have seen enough of these quests for a lifetime...though the way things work around here the next event will probable be repeated requests to produce Codex or something...

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    i did really love these easter GQ's.. it raised price of powder and i did make a small fortune by selling it

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    paying gp 5 times in 1 week isn't very balanced. supposed to be random next week i'll probz be moaning my gran reserves are being depleted
    Tue 5th April, guild quest... pay 150 granite!

Reply to Thread